Driven Woodcock

I am a member of a small syndicate and have for offer a days Driven Woodcock shooting in Devon we have 3 different forestry plantations to choose from and have mixed bags from 6-20 woodcock shot per day.

last year we saw our 1 left and right shot Pykies dad of here(I have so far missed 4 chances but we wont talk about that) :yp:

There are the odd pheasant but not many however any species on the quarry list is fair game!! except foxes

The day starts at 8.30am with a full english (all you can eat for about £7) and aim to be ready to shoot for about 9.30-10.00 we stop for about 30 minutes for a packed lunch and we also shoot evening flight (optional at no extra cost).

It is a walk 1 stand 1 and it can be quite tough going as some of the covers are thick and you will probably bleed :lol:

Cost for the day is £50.00 or if you would like to Join the syndicate you will get 12 days for only £150.00!!!!!!! That equates to £12.50 PER DAY

BARGAIN :D:D

Pm me for more details.

Cheers

Dale (Truckboy)

Edited by truckboy1