Very sad day

Stealth Stalker

Thanks for all the kind words guys, Gary I'm not ashamed to admit I've been sobbing most of the day.

I've been going through all the pics of her & thinking of all the many many good times I shared with her, she really was 1 in a million :yes: I'm welling up now.

A pic of her in her prime, she would have picked pretty much all of those :yes:

DSC00116.jpg

What a grand old lass, sorry to hear of your loss....sadly most of us get badly affected by losing a special dog, I still sorely miss my first springer now gone over 4 years back but as my mother always says 'consider it your privilege to of owned her', how true :good:

I know how you must be feeling . I had to go through the same some six years ago when I had to put down my German short hair pointer.

As I said six years ago and I still feel a lump in my throat when I think of him .

From what I read in your post and from mates that knew her she had a good life with you and that should make your loss easier to bare.

So sorry about your sad news

Ive got a sick springer(kidneys) and at this moment in time we are doing all we can for her.

I really cant imagine what saddness and pain it must have caused you to make that final decision.

She served you well not only as a dog but as a companion too. And at the end you give the respect and dignity she deserved

by not letting her suffer.