Realtree

Realtree  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which realtree do you wear?

• Hardwoods Green
    • Advantage Timber
    • Mossy Oak
    • Other

Mixture of realtree extra brown, superflauge, advangtage wetlands & mossy oak.

Favourite is wetlands, seems to go well in grassland.

Switch to the realtree/superflauge when in the darker woodland.

Try to use a variety, then if one doesn't work all they see is a pair of legs :good:

Crucial to have a good hat, face mask/veil & gloves.

Was able to sit down on Sunday and the bunnies cames out not more than 5m away. Looked straight at me and couldn't decide if it was OK or not........tooo long. so long :crazy:

I use a wetlands pattern coat thats waterproof and breatheable. Bought it cheap in a sale from LL Bean, has a zip out lining like you wouldn't believe. Fine for just about everything I do. The wife gets punky when I wear it if i go out with her, don't know why :good: I take it off when we go into the church, unless its cold of course :crazy::crazy:

Ft

I use DPM's which I think are better at dawn dusk, bu tif I were to buy Realtree it would be Advantage Max-4.

I think you'll find that the Max-4 pattern is a wetlands design for 'fowlers etc. For the land we have it would be either Adv Timber or your DPM's.

I use DPM's which I think are better at dawn dusk, bu tif I were to buy Realtree it would be Advantage Max-4.

I think you'll find that the Max-4 pattern is a wetlands design for 'fowlers etc. For the land we have it would be either Adv Timber or your DPM's.

Sorry to disagree but Max-4 is not Wetlands and in my opinion offers a better overal colour and pattern in the long blonde tipped grass we so often find ourselves in. Have a look here at the various designs. :good:

Advantage

Max-4

swatch_max-4.jpg

Wetlands

swatch_wetlands.jpg

I was talking to a bloke that was knocking out some 140quid coats for 100quid as they were in advantage wetlands and he said that they dont make wetlands any more and max-4 has taken over.

True, the wetlands pattern was the "ducks unlimited" pattern. They have changed to Max-4. I bought a cheapie wetlands and am pleased with it but if I could afford to buy new I would buy Max-4.

http://www.ducatalog.com/catalog/default.php

Ft