Prologic Max4 Thermo Armour Pro Jacket

Spiderdude

I just thought I would post a quick mention for the ProLogic Max 4 Thermo Armour Pro Jacket.

I bought one of these from Go Outdoors the other day for £79.99 in the sale. It is without doubt the warmest jacket I have ever worn.

I went out before first light on Saturday and by the time I had set up I was sweating like, well something that sweats a lot. The outside temp was only 4 degrees, but it didn't bother me in the slightest.

So just to say, if you are looking at these jackets and at the price Go Outdoors are offering them, then they are a steal.

I'll be looking at getting the matching trousers now!

Care needed with these jackets.

I purchased one at a show.

Super jacket and as warm as toast.

In its second season it leaked like a sieve - everywhere.

Always wondered if I bought a ringer.

didnt wash it did you by anychance,ive ruined a waterproof coat by putting it in washing machine cos it was covered in blood 180 squid down the drain :blush::rolleyes:

Care needed with these jackets.

I purchased one at a show.

Super jacket and as warm as toast.

In its second season it leaked like a sieve - everywhere.

Always wondered if I bought a ringer.

Not on your own mate, they need waterproofing every year (mines and the brothers do anyway). I cant wear the fleece with it as its too warm :oops:. apart from that they are a good jacket but take a lot of looking after

didnt wash it did you by anychance,ive ruined a waterproof coat by putting it in washing machine cos it was covered in blood 180 squid down the drain :blush::rolleyes:

No - It was only washed by the gentle rains of Mother Nature herself.

(Turned out she was able to wash it inside and out at the same time - and me)!

You can buy a product (not sure what it's called) where you can re-waterproof items by washing it in. There are also spray on products available that will waterproof many garments.

I used this jacket for a winters pike fishing and to be honest i wasnt that impressed :/:/ the jacket on its own wasnt that warm, put the fleece into it and it was very warm and heavy problem being if you had a bit of a walk you sweated like a pig, also the jacket leaked a few months

What I am struggling with reading these posts is; if your jacket failed why didn't you contact manufacturer or retailer regarding the problem.

Even after a year I would be lodging a complaint.

I had a similar issue with a Hein Gericke jacket on my motorbike, I complained after owning it for 18 months and it was replaced with brand new.

I just hope mine doesn't leak, if it does it'll be off back!