first fox with new gun

elmar fudd

brought a new gun on thursday and today was the first time i could try it out, so went to my closest shoot where theres loads of rushes and rough patches of gorse, loaded up three 32 gram 5's and started to walk through it all, been there about an hour and hadnt seen a thing :look: got to a large path of gorse and thought they maybe some rabbits in there, walked around and nothing :no: was about to go elsewhere when a crow came over, i aimed bang and missed but my shot managed to scare a fox out about 10 foot from where i was standing! :D spun round and shot, rolled over on the spot at about 15 yards, would have prefered to use a better shell but obviuosly didnt have chance to change them :blush: anyway it was my first fox with my new toy, which was the entire reason i brought it ( as a rough foxing gun )

post-25853-0-25931100-1322923461.jpg

fudd :good::good:

p.s sorry the bolts closed on the gun :oops: i was the only one there so it was safe really :good:

fudd