come on lads

magman

Their's a very good Beretta a303 in Branthwaites gun shop at the moment..Great condition and good price.

You should get on it like a car bonnet Scott and get the Benelli shot.

Triple (simo) rabbits are good fun :yes:

Or have a look at my 390 30" that's now for sale(and in great nick). I'll even throw in some snap caps!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like your shooting the Benelli this year Scott lad...I rekon their's a squad growing here if Timps dusts off his Auto.

If only you could shoot it with a Handstand...That would be Chard sorted :lol:

I tried it with my snap caps but it doesn't seem to cycle any ideas :blink: ....... Yep defo up for the Benelli we will have to get a squad going :good:

When and where is the Benelli :hmm: not that it matters much cos I haven't got an auto :oops:

[/

It's June, July I think ? Their's allways a big bright burny thing in the sky and I go lobster red and start to smoke.

Alan you need an Auto..Sort yourself out man. Don't listen to Mr potter..I beat him once with mine and he has never forgiven me.

I best point out it was one of the only times I beat him <_<

It's June, July I think ? Their's allways a big bright burny thing in the sky and I go lobster red and start to smoke.

Alan you need an Auto..Sort yourself out man. Don't listen to Mr potter..I beat him once with mine and he has never forgiven me.

I best point out it was one of the only times I beat him <_<

Did he use cartridges on that day :hmm:

What A top looking squad we'd be :no: All sharing Timps gun :lol:

I was gonna put all sharing Timps Semi but thought better of it :hmm:

I have just done a little sick in my mouth :sick: ................. The offer is there to use my 'Beretta AL391' I refuse to call it anything else now....... It should be a laugh..... :good:

The problem we have got is making sure it fits. You will obviously have to alter Brian's gun (with him being an ex England champion its bound to have a ******** firing pin spring as well).

I will bring all my stock shims to alter my gun from high comb, to left handed, to low comb when switching between the 3 shooters so there will be a delay on our squad whilst shooting.

But our magnificence will have them quaking, as long as Anni remembers to load 3 shells in his gun or to pull the trigger on the 3rd shot. :)

Edited by timps

I remember shooting the Auto Shoot a couple of years ago,my mate who shall remain nameless only loaded 2 shells on one stand,then kicked off when the ref launched 3 targets,saying the ref had got it wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you guys are struggling for gunfit on the Beretta semi,i've got a trap stock with an adjustable comb for one,you're welcome to borrow it :yes::good:

Azzurri

I remember shooting the Auto Shoot a couple of years ago,my mate who shall remain nameless only loaded 2 shells on one stand,then kicked off when the ref launched 3 targets,saying the ref had got it wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you guys are struggling for gunfit on the Beretta semi,i've got a trap stock with an adjustable comb for one,you're welcome to borrow it :yes::good:

Azzurri

i thought you'd of put it on your log burner on sunday night mr teal :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by landyboy

An adjustable trap stock that will fit my AL 391..... :hmm: You do realise its my birthday tomorrow Mr Rice, and if you were wondering what to get me, to save you going out specially like, that would kind of do, I am only thinking of saving you the bother, you know like a friend would and all. :)

An adjustable trap stock that will fit my AL 391..... :hmm: You do realise its my birthday tomorrow Mr Rice, and if you were wondering what to get me, to save you going out specially like, that would kind of do, I am only thinking of saving you the bother, you know like a friend would and all. :)

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Craig :good: :good:

I can't let you have the stock for your birthday but if you're anywhere near Worseley tomorrow i'll push the boat out and buy you a birthday cuppa :good:

Mr Teal.