Kent people

ttab

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately the mrs is a midwife and she's on nights this weekend so I gotta look after the skids, but can do next weekend if your about?

Heading to Hawley tomorrow, if you fancy meeting up for a round, i'll be up there about 10:30/11:00 let me know if you fancy it.

Edited by Tailormadefun

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where do you all shoot clays in Kent then ?

My bro lives in Whitstable and was says there was very few good clubman clay grounds.

I am a man of Kent, now living in the smoke.............

I know of a clay shoot in whitstable, i've got permisson on all the land surrounding it, also got a bit of shooting permisson in barham, just outside canterbury, ferreting permisson in yorkletts and teynham :D

from faversham myself and will be happy to meet and greet anyone from the local area :D

Rikki

I know of a clay shoot in whitstable, i've got permisson on all the land surrounding it, also got a bit of shooting permisson in barham, just outside canterbury, ferreting permisson in yorkletts and teynham :D

from faversham myself and will be happy to meet and greet anyone from the local area :D

Rikki

I take it you are clays at foxes cross ellenden farm, which farms you shooting as we maybe shooting neighbouring farms, I live Blean

Daz

I take it you are clays at foxes cross ellenden farm, which farms you shooting as we maybe shooting neighbouring farms, I live Blean

Daz

I have Permisson on bluebell farm and his land surrounding it and the land on pie alley side as well, where abouts are you?

• 3 weeks later...

Ive signed up and am happy to give a lift to a couple of peeps .When we find out dates anyone from North kent wants a lift give me a shout. Or i can share petrol and driving in someone elses motor.

Mind you from what i hear i may still be waiting for me ticket to come through!!!

When in the UK I live in Dover ca. 4x per year.

Martin

Edited by bavarianbrit

I'm a Man of Kent, (Ramsgate) now living in Devon, well for the last 40 years.

Worked at a Shipyard in Sandwich on the Estate when I left school, (1968) and the Timber yard (Felthams)

im also from Kent but moved to Cornwall a couple of years ago.

are you in south or north devon?

Hey all Kentish shooters,just wondering if any of you guys are going up to do the Norfolk flush, advertised on here from Hitclays???? Im planning on going but wondering if anyone else is going to make a team and share the travel???

I'm taking a team to the Norfolk flush from Deal -full car though i'm afraid !