Cheapish SxS 3 inch single trigger, is there such a thing?

THE GRIFF

I currently have a lanber o/u 12g m/c and just can't hit a barn door with it.

A few days ago I was using a sxs 20g and hardly missed a shot, the gun just felt right when holding it.

I have used sxs guns a couple of times in the past and feel that a sxs might be better for me.

The only thing I don't like about most sxs guns is they seem to be double triggers, is there any make of sxs guns that will take 3 inch cartridges and have a single trigger that are reasonably priced.

I plan to sell my lanber for about £300 and would be willing to to put another couple of hundred pounds towards the right sxs, or are all single trigger 3 inch sxs out of my budget.

I don't really want to spend much on a shotgun I already have an Investarm 20g hushpower o/u for bunny bashing and don't really shoot feather often but would like a suitable gun in my cabinet for wildfowling and pigeon shooting for the odd time I fancy a change.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Zabala Hermanos :good: dont see many for sale secondhand,was one on here a few weeks back :yes: you can pick a nice one up for £350-£400 and they wont break the bank new,i think York guns are the importers :good: BB

£720 ish new :good: ive had one for 8 years put 20k+ carts through it,all ive had to replace is the v spring on the ejector on the first barrel :good: cost me a tenner,a true workhorse of a gun :good:

Edited by Bluebarrels

Don't get stuck on the single trigger thing - It will really narrow your choice. After you've shot the gun 4 or 5 times it's like second nature.

Got to agree with Fatcatsplat :rolleyes: :rolleyes: single triggers are nice, but i also use a double trigger and swap between the two,you just get use to it :good: plenty of good double trigger guns around,for little money :good: BB

Edited by Bluebarrels

Don't worry about the trigger lark. I'm used to single triggers but when I venture my sxs out it never becomes a problem, if anything I prefer double triggers. Once you have got used to it, it will become second nature. I also think single trigger sxs are horrible, don't look right.