GAME DEALERS / WOODPIGEON

TOM'S DAD

• 2 months later...
stop shooting until you have an outlet for your quarie as its not good to waist it

killing for the sake of it is the devils work dad of tom you have been warned dont waist gods animals thank you enjoy !!!! :lol::D B) ??? :( :/:lol:???

I have an outlet for every item i shoot, and have never wasted anything that i shoot so please do not imply that i do :good: B) :lol:

Perhaps you should read some of my other posts on this forum, to see how much i love and respect all of our quarry/ wildlife, before you comment in this manner!!!! :P:lol: :(

The reason i have asked the topic question, is that Rick Bestwicks have been taking my pigeons for 10 years, but only pay 5p for young pigeon & 10p for adult birds,

I find this a very low price for a quality bird.

i am not out to make a profit, but a reasonable price for quality meat would certainly help to restock some of the cartridges for future forays B)

I think you should stop shooting until you get an outlet, try Rick Bestwick, have not seen his adverts for a while but if he takes them frozen, he may collect.

I'm getting 35p just now, fresh.

Hammy

Bestwicks have been collecting my birds for about 10 years, but they only collect a min' of 300 birds from my area, so i freeze the birds until both freezers are nearly full, (5-600 birds), but only pay the prices above for frozen birds.

I am yet to shoot a 300 bird day :lol: (and probably unlikely to) :/:lol: , to be able to give them a call to collect fresh shot pigeon :P