Lidl night vision

Sharpshooter.123

A mate of mine had one and only had to pay £59:99 hmm

Lucky for him then, :good:

I don't suppose they were sent out to all the stores on the same day?

Maybe your mate got lucky and his store got them in and out on display before the error was discovered.

All I know is I went to my local store this AM, they told me they hadn't come into store and when I rang their customer services number I was told they hadn't been supplied to the stores owing to an advertisement error on the price :oops:

Been to Lidl's this morning and they didn't come into store.

Phoned Lidl's customer service who told me they were not supplied to the stores due to advertisment error.

They should have been advertised at £109.99 not £59.99 (seemed to good a deal but you had to try right)

was told the same at harlow and waltham cross

anyone got any experience of using these??????

I recently bought a Lidl night scope, it cost £119 and is a Bressor 5x50 with AV/out. It's this one here available from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bresser-Digital-Night-Vision-AV-Out/dp/B00303WPRU/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1331163094&sr=8-7

I have mounted it on my .22 semi-auto rifle and I'm very pleased with it. Image quality through the lens is only so-so but not bad for the price, however when I plugged in the camcorder I was amazed at the image quality.

This video was shot in very low light but not full dark, there was also about a half moon.

th_nv2-1.jpg