What would your perfect job be?

ack-ack

a charter fishing skipper taking people out either here or abroad

Yes done thatb Leeds Chimp, and it was the dream job at the time. Great when fish were plentiful in the 70s and 80s but reckon it could be a hard grind now trying to get all tyhe charter party a decent haul. Before and after plumber and heating engineer, never really liked it but in latter years it payed well. Turned 70 last year so I intend selling everything off next month and concentrate on what matters with gun , rifle and rod.

Dream job, got to be a journalist for the fishing shooting press.

Blackpowder

There's liking your work and loving your work. I like my work and the folk I work with are to man a fantastic mob but its not a dream vocation, more a means to an end.

I'd love to be out in the woods all day logging :good:

you'd soon get fed up with it....Im a woodland contractor..im out in it all day.It can get on top of ya sometimes when the weathers poor....Tree planting at the moment which is ok...

I wanted to be a ranger type when i left school.So i cant complain really....this is my third go at this job....Its gd to out...but the pay is $hite..

Edited by smig4373

Used to think it was Squaddie or Gamekeeper but think i have my ideal job noo.Only doonside is the keech weather and working oot in it,but being self employed the time off i have is great and please myself pretty much when and how much so plenty hobby time.Money is very good and again working myself most of the time im nay worrying aboot anyones elses work or money.Seems to be plenty work for the near future and not been affected by the downturn as a lot have been and hopefully it stays that way.

I used to be a gynecologist. I still do a bit just to keep my hand in.

Gedunk tishhhhhhh!!! He's here all week folks, HE IS !! :lol:

Did you here about the Gynecologist that was into DIY? He painted his hall through his letter box.

(tumble weed)

I'll get me coat.