Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many warm bodies have you got lined up now then Alan?

I'll just bring 4-500 shells then if it's going to be a light session :rolleyes:

Looks like it's gonna be another helluva day (and, quite possibly, night) :lol::beer::lol:

Looking forward to the day and the night, I think we have over 50 shooting now :good: .

Thats 6250 clays :yes: , how many cartridges ??? ?, we should all keep a count on what we use, and have a little competition on PW to guess the amount, nearest wins :thumbs: .

I will stick in a Bottle of Malt for the winner, what do you think?

Over to you Alan and the gang.

Edited by bakerboy

That's a damn fine idea! :yes:

I've got a quid that says it'll be more than any of us thought :lol:

I seem to remember a long line of hairy ***** shooters (and the exquisitely formed Countryside Lass and Mrs Silpig) lined up loosing of both barrels at a single speeding clay last time and it flying serenely through well over 1lb of size 7 shot :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a damn fine idea! :yes:

I've got a quid that says it'll be more than any of us thought :lol:

I seem to remember a long line of hairy ***** shooters (and the exquisitely formed Countryside Lass and Mrs Silpig) lined up loosing of both barrels at a single speeding clay last time and it flying serenely through well over 1lb of size 7 shot :lol: :lol: :lol:

And they still "Won"? :hmm::lol: :lol: :lol:

thats a great idear terry , cant beat a good sweepstake .

Can I have a loader this time then????:blush:

and Hotel Chimp might be open as I/we have a spare bed if anyone cant get a b&b or wants to save a bit of cash..just have to clear it with the lass though and work out how to get home after a few beers in the pub after... :lol:

Looking forward to the day and the night, I think we have over 50 shooting now :good: .

Thats 6250 clays :yes: , how many cartridges ??? ?, we should all keep a count on what we use, and have a little competition on PW to guess the amount, nearest wins :thumbs: .

I will stick in a Bottle of Malt for the winner, what do you think?

Over to you Alan and the gang.

Bakerboy, great idea for the shell count sweepstake.

This information could also support a greediest shot award (booby prize)( the person that fires the most cartridges)

I think your estimation of the total number of clays is out though! -

Format is teams of 4 , each team doing 3, 75 bird flushes and everyone doing a 50 bird individual.

So 4 shooters will expend 225 clays(3 x 75) for the flushes and 200(4 x 50) for the individual

So 4 shooters will expend 425 clays total. Or 106.5 clays each

50 shooters would be 5,313

(admittedly this does not allow for no birds and target demonstration birds.)

The Taxi service may not be available Matt, as it looks like iam lamping that evening and may need to leave early, still going to turn up and try to smash some clays though

well sure you could re arrange it and if you want to have a drink can always stop here as sure lass will pick up and drop off as I HAVE MARKED IT ON THE CALENDER!!!! :lol:

Bakerboy, great idea for the shell count sweepstake.

This information could also support a greediest shot award (booby prize)( the person that fires the most cartridges)

I think your estimation of the total number of clays is out though! -

Format is teams of 4 , each team doing 3, 75 bird flushes and everyone doing a 50 bird individual.

So 4 shooters will expend 225 clays(3 x 75) for the flushes and 200(4 x 50) for the individual

So 4 shooters will expend 425 clays total. Or 106.5 clays each

50 shooters would be 5,313

(admittedly this does not allow for no birds and target demonstration birds.)

You are correct. I am a pr4tt, stupid mistake. Thanks for the correct answer.

Terry

For those lucky PW's that attended the last HitClays flush competition, you will all be pleased to know that the pics taken will shortly be available to view via Photoboxgallery. As soon as they have been fully uploaded, I'll send out another post confirming the site address..........

For those already booked in for the next event, be aware that pictorial evidence will be recorded of all the fun from the day - hits and misses - and everyone knows that the camera never lies.......

BOOK YOURSELVES IN WITH HITCLAYS - IT'S GONNA BE A CRACKER!!