Need to share....

joe1978

Hi folks,

Eventually got my first gun today!

A new Beretta SP1 sporter 30" barrels.

Managed to try before I bought it and it felt really good, especially after the club coach put my rubbish mount technique right!!

Looking to go out tomorrow to start practicing.

And I even managed to fool the wife about the price! :)

Joe

Gullible young fools!

All wives have a formula for calculating their husbands' true expenditure on personal purchases. For standard items, they divide the figure given by four and multiply the result by 10. For cars, they then add 5%. For fishing rods and guns, they then take £5 and £50 respectively which is then multiplied by the number of years they've been married and add it to the standard item figure. They then apply a fiddle factor but I'm damned if I've been able to fathom that bit out yet!

Gullible young fools!

All wives have a formula for calculating their husbands' true expenditure on personal purchases. For standard items, they divide the figure given by four and multiply the result by 10. For cars, they then add 5%. For fishing rods and guns, they then take £5 and £50 respectively which is then multiplied by the number of years they've been married and add it to the standard item figure. They then apply a fiddle factor but I'm damned if I've been able to fathom that bit out yet!

This is probably the most important thing I've learned in my short 33 years on this earth!! :lol: :lol: