remmy 1100???

tweedledee

I have got a Remmy 1100. Never had any problems.

Had a secondhand Beretta Urika before and it jammed like a jammything.

It's all subjective. You'll no doubt hear good and bad.

Hatsan stay consistent though! BAD!!! :lol:

Edited by ME

I was looking for quite some while for a left handed action 1100,but couldn't find a cheap one and ended up buying a "well abused" L H A benelli that came my way very very cheaply.

Any gun that has a production run pretty much without modification for decades and is still made is going to be a good honest performer.(no doubt some pedant is going to come up with an example of useless gun that was made for decades (space for tin hat icon) :hmm::lol:

Most 1100's where made in the pre multichoke era and that may put off some buyers. The R/H one i borrowed on a skeet layout a couple of months back even cycled 21g cartridges without trouble. For a cheap reliable gun that you dont mind if it gets gets knocked about in the field, look no further

Had two remmies and yes they are good guns but do have down sides,having all steel reciever they can be quite heavy to lug about and parts can be expensive i had a link break it cost 24 quid and i fitted it myself,i think there are better and more reliable guns out there but if its cheap maybe its worth a try.

I'd like a go on that!

The gun or psg? Either way, it's good fun. The psg gets your heart thumping and feels great rattling off 25 shots on a course of fire. But the 1100 is old school in that sense.

It's great in the hide for those occasions when you need that extra one (or two, or three...) for the odd armoured pigeon. The only problem is weight...but I don't mind as it also saves on reloading.

I've used it at the clay ground too (with permission and only loading 2). People look a bit confused seeing the arts fly out the side from what looks like a double barrel over/under. The extension tube in half inch longer than the barrel...