a good friday

yickdaz

as title, went out at 10am today,knew birds were about on a few places so looked at the nearest drillings first birds were flighting and some feeding but they always come better in the afternoon on this particular farm, so went further afield to look at some more drillings we got 40 from on sunday, not a great deal of birds on there watched for a good hour only a few flighting to and fro, nothing worth bothering with

so contacted the old fella who had gone to the first place by this time to see if it had livened up and it had so i headed back there, we set up straight away had birds in from the off with the rotary going, kept adding dead birds as we went and they just came in better and better through the afternoon, with some good long shots from both of us stopped shooting at 5.30pm so a good 3hrs birds were still flighting but had to pack in, to me we missed a good 2 hrs on them earlier on and probably another 20 or 30 in the bag but nevermind

picked 54 woodies 5 ferals lost around 4 woodies

post-21887-0-48248000-1333733412.jpg

as title, went out at 10am today,knew birds were about on a few places so looked at the nearest drillings first birds were flighting and some feeding but they always come better in the afternoon on this particular farm, so went further afield to look at some more drillings we got 40 from on sunday, not a great deal of birds on there watched for a good hour only a few flighting to and fro, nothing worth bothering with

so contacted the old fella who had gone to the first place by this time to see if it had livened up and it had so i headed back there, we set up straight away had birds in from the off with the rotary going, kept adding dead birds as we went and they just came in better and better through the afternoon, with some good long shots from both of us stopped shooting at 5.30pm so a good 3hrs birds were still flighting but had to pack in, to me we missed a good 2 hrs on them earlier on and probably another 20 or 30 in the bag but nevermind

picked 54 woodies 5 ferals lost around 4 woodies

post-21887-0-48248000-1333733412.jpg

Giz a shout if you ever need a hand daz......... am only down the road. Safe, fully insured, experienced, with kit and most importantly.......... trustworthy (wont nick yer permish behind yer back !!!)

Cheers