Collecting a one year old jill and hob tommorow

lurcherboy

I collected them from Pat on Sunday afternoon, cheers mate, and they have settled in well. So far I haven't been bitten but give it time 'eh.

All four dogs spend most of their time in the garden sitting around the court watching the ferrets. I think they may be confused especially the lurchers who have never been broken to ferrets.

They are a comical pair especially the jill who mounts an all out escape bid the moment I open the door! The hob seems well chilled though and spends most of his time having a kip.

Elliot Brown, another top man, gave me his services on Saturday morning, which turned out to be a all dayer thats to my revisions and ideas of what to build. All done free of charge!

Pat, I will bell you when the crops are cut and Elliot, clays tomorrow night at greenfields.

Pictures of frets and court to follow.

LB

sweep048.jpg

sweep049.jpg

FB111, yes they are in together and getting quite naughty according to my wife :lol:

Still got a bit of work to do. Elliot, the bloody hero, has offered to do the tube connection between the hutch and court.

Thoroughly decent chaps here on pigeon watch :oops:

LB

Great looking set up you got there LB

Is that weld mesh or galvanised chicken type wire?

You might want to think about making some sort of shade for them in this heatwave we've got at the moment

my 2 are flat out in this heat, I've been putting a bottle of frozen water in with them to try & keep them cool.

SS

Great looking set up you got there LB

Is that weld mesh or galvanised chicken type wire?

You might want to think about making some sort of shade for them in this heatwave we've got at the moment

my 2 are flat out in this heat, I've been putting a bottle of frozen water in with them to try & keep them cool.

SS

Its galvanised mesh on a roll mate. It gets very little direct sun SS and they have been fine over the last few days despite the heat. My boys are off school so they go out evry couple of hours and change their swimming pool water :good::good::lol:

LB