ANY ADVICE MAXUS OR A400 EXPLORE LIGHT

jayson

WOULD APPRECIATE ANY FEED BACK

HAVING HAD THE BENELLI M2 WHICH I SADLY GOT RID OF TO GO BACK TO AN OVER N UNDER (BAD MISTAKE)

I AM NOW GOING BACK TO A SEMI,I SHOOT CLAYS 99% OF THE TIME.WANTED THE MAXUS CARBON BUT THEN FOUND OUT THEY ONLY DID THEM IN 28 AND 30 AND I WAS AFTER A 26in AS THE BENELLI WAS A 24in AND THE 30 in OVER N UNDER FEELS TOO LONG FOR ME,

THEN SAW THE BERETTA WHICH DOES A 26 AND DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO.

As Tbird says whatever suits you best.

I have had a Beretta AL391 and a Hatsan semi auto in the past and much prefer my Maxus Carbon (fits better and I like the speedload system). I had to use 21gm Eley Firsts last Sunday at the clay ground and the Maxus cycled 100 of these perfectly. :good:

I personally prefer the fit and feel of the Beretta.

I did not like the skinny feel of the maxus, the small narrow stock and the main problem was I couldn't get the stock high enough so I could see over the action.

The speed loading is a nifty little trick, but thats all it is, being able to re-load a 1000th of a second faster, made no difference to my shooting at all.

As said, try both guns, have a play with the shims in the shop too, and see which fits and feels nicest to you :good:

I'm looking at buying one of these two guns at the moment, it will be my first semi-auto :rolleyes:

I'm leaning more towards the Maxus but I'll be watching this thread with interest to see what peoples views are :good:

Cheers

both very good guns,try them both and pick the one that fits you best,but as previously said play about with the shims.my choice was the maxus and havnt changed my opinion.luv it :good: