lanber or beretta

newarcher

Miroku :good: Premier sold me a cracker,i had a beretta before but should have listen to matts advice in the first place !!! Buy a MK38 and dont look back bud.

All Matt wants to sell is miroku or browning's go to Neville's in alfreton they know what there on about for a start Matt talks **** neville's will sell you a gun that fits !!!! Ps a miroku mk38 is ls like handling a railway sleeper lol do the right thing buy a beretta !!!!!

In fact no buy a beretta they are much better made and last longer.

Based on the fact my medalist (it says browning on it) a firing pin snapped

My 682 fitts better and has not broken therefore all berettas must be better than any other gun for everyone.

Edited by welshwarrior

Get the one that fits, i have a old Beretta - no problems, but don't discount the Lanber, Someone laughed at my Laurona last week - pure snobbery, but remember its not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog - so lone as it fits you, thats all that counts.................... and rember this, if you want an expensive gun, thats your choice, but unless you are super rich, I always think about the people I know that drive 60k cars but live in two up two downs, priorities wrong perhaps?

Get the one that fits, i have a old Beretta - no problems, but don't discount the Lanber, Someone laughed at my Laurona last week - pure snobbery, but remember its not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog - so lone as it fits you, thats all that counts.................... and rember this, if you want an expensive gun, thats your choice, but unless you are super rich, I always think about the people I know that drive 60k cars but live in two up two downs, priorities wrong perhaps?

There is nothing wrong with the Laurona had mine new in the eighties ony had to change the ejector springs,had a new Lanber 5 years ago loved the gun but it had to go back 6 or 7 times for repairs,so now onto Browning ( Still have the Laurona )

Edited by B725

All Matt wants to sell is miroku or browning's go to Neville's in alfreton they know what there on about for a start Matt talks **** neville's will sell you a gun that fits !!!! Ps a miroku mk38 is ls like handling a railway sleeper lol do the right thing buy a beretta !!!!!

Don't you think the poor lad is having enough difficulty deciding where to go and what to buy without comments like that? Looking back at some of your posts it seems you have a problem with Premier so you will clearly be biased!

Don't you think the poor lad is having enough difficulty deciding where to go and what to buy without comments like that? Looking back at some of your posts it seems you have a problem with Premier so you will clearly be biased!

Errm to the op he had already decided on a beretta or a lanber so why throw miroku in the mix to confuse him as for premier they have a really good selection of guns and it is a good shop but I feel that Matt is very pushey and will sell a gun that does not fit like he did with my bro, but thats my opinion I forgot not every one can have an opinion, I kno i will look back at some older posts and be quite lol

Edited by jmoz82

I had my mind set on berretta/browning or Miroku when I went to buy my first gun 3 months ago, going for the Beretta 686 2nd hand. At Malmo lifted the gun to check fit, was no good, the comb was too low and I was seeing way oer top.

Basically it was gun fit that mattered, not make. I went with Miroku MK38 as it fit best for ME

• 2 weeks later...

If you think a mk38 handles like a railway sleeper,you clearly no sod all about guns :lol: