round 2 on crow field

swiss.tony

Had a call in week from a member off here "aka cosmos05" who i had a night out on rabbits with a few months ago so off we went for a bash on mine this time not a sausage on any peas other than my lucky crow field so it wood have bin rude not to try again from where cops and mardy keeper had a go at us ....proper law breakers we are .

set up in same spot 49 .3 ft from centre of highway in full view of public having any picnics in lay-by or any other do gudder who should not be on my land other than crows and tractors .

had some great shot from james who shot like a legend 7..or 8 with owt a miss with a 20g think the crows were on strike today very slow shot till 12.30pm with 19 in bag so packed up and went hunting for pigeons.

Drove round my empire with hardly a pigeon in sky any where easy covered 40 mile just looking for birds so at 3pm came home but still better than work had a cracking day and good laugh at him on sum kids swing we found.

and my new sign to keep nosey mardy people away from me worked a treat.

post-23051-0-37187700-1342715310.jpg

post-23051-0-14313200-1342715323.jpg

post-23051-0-26775500-1342715336.jpg

Edited by swiss.tony

sounds like a fun day without the chairman of *****. .the wally and tit society with help from pc plodplonker .how dare you shoot on your own permission without consulting him.do u not know who he is .hes a legend in his own head famous the length and breadth of his own kitchen for membership,yes he is a member :lol: :lol: :lol: .glad u had a ***** free day

The sign is a very good idea and more of us should produce one for the times when we are shooting near footpaths and houses. However, and far be it for me to differ from such an expert as 'Swiss Tony', but I would use the word 'CAUTION' rather than 'DANGER'. Members of the public may prefer to be cautious rather than feel that they are in danger.

The sign is a very good idea and more of us should produce one for the times when we are shooting near footpaths and houses. However, and far be it for me to differ from such an expert as 'Swiss Tony', but I would use the word 'CAUTION' rather than 'DANGER'. Members of the public may prefer to be cautious rather than feel that they are in danger.

cheers fella iv had signs for many years but never really bothered the public never really take much notice of them and i worded it DANGER rather than caution because it is very dangerous if you dont see them in time caution means to them that they can still keep comeing with caution not what i want

personally id block all paths to keep them off but that wood not work or be fair so hopefully they can read ****** need not apply lol the path in question is not evan a path as such is just marked on O/S map as acess to a bridleway never had 1 person down there other than mardy boy other day

swiss

Edited by swiss.tony

I used a similar notice in my car and came back one day to find my bonnet heavily keyed :angry::angry: and Wan**r written with lipstick on my windscreen.Now i dont bother.

atb

fielddweller

same here mate.. just a sign in my window saying- vermin control with permission, any problems phone (my number) got back to find 2xtyres with matchsticks broke off in the valves... sometimes better off not to advertise,