new hunting lodge

camokid

f418d1.jpg

i made a nice play house for the girls over the last few weeks as i cant get out as mush shooting due to it hissing it down its made from wooden pallets long termed borrowed (nicked) from work the only thing i bought was felt and paint its fully lined inside with water proof membrane . im no way a carpenter so don't be mean im pleased and the kids love it lol thanks

Edited by camokid

You should be very pleased with yourself, carpenter or not that is a great thing to build for your kids, well done.

My girls have got one and love it to bits, I spent all day last sunday putting a bit of carpet down in theirs and hanging a few little pictures and mementos and it means the world to them being able to have their own little wendy house. I know what you mean about wanting your own, its greay to have some `my space`

like yours they love it and ask every day to go inside i never had one as a kid but i always wanted one so i thought i would have that memory with my kids. plus it will double up as a skinning room :lol: :lol:

b46834ad.jpg

I built this for my lads when they were smaller. Playing pirates and jumping off the roof onto the trampoline (& that was just me). They loved it but have sadly outgrown it now. This picture was taken in the process of felling the willow it lived in. :(

Enjoy the time your girls spend in there as much as they do. Savour the imaginary cakes and cups of tea you are served because they'll be interested in boys before you know it and that'll be the time you demolish the lodge. :lol:

Edited by Logo

f418d1.jpg

i made a nice play house for the girls over the last few weeks as i cant get out as mush shooting due to it hissing it down its made from wooden pallets long termed borrowed (nicked) from work the only thing i bought was felt and paint its fully lined inside with water proof membrane . im no way a carpenter so don't be mean im pleased and the kids love it lol thanks

Not being funny but proactive. You might want to have a fire extinguisher at hand.Are those lights outside oil lamps.?

Not being funny but proactive. You might want to have a fire extinguisher at hand.Are those lights outside oil lamps.?

only candle ones mate dont ring child services just yet :lol: :lol:

b46834ad.jpg

I built this for my lads when they were smaller. Playing pirates and jumping off the roof onto the trampoline (& that was just me). They loved it but have sadly outgrown it now. This picture was taken in the process of felling the willow it lived in. :(

Enjoy the time your girls spend in there as much as they do. Savour the imaginary cakes and cups of tea you are served because they'll be interested in boys before you know it and that'll be the time you demolish the lodge. :lol:

lovin that i bet there was some fun had in there shame to see it go