Guilty Secrets

Caisterboy

Absolute classic Eurocheese (with some female action)

Gunter and the Sunshine Girls - The Ding Dong Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8FR5jk_2CA&feature=related

Livefast accepts no responsibility for any ill effects suffered from watching this track

Chuffing hell. Gunther sounds like a rapist / night stalker :lol:

Utterly horrible track.

Yeah ok it is nice for a moment but I've got a very short attention span and appreciate a more subtle approach to nice women. There's only so long you can stare at the same *** in my world. :good:

Yet you can listen to the Venga boys? Now I'm confused.

There's far more to that peice of performance art than meets the eye my dear Nigel. To the layman it's a ladies contemporary interpretation of a Victorian band, the like as would be seen in many a band stand the country wide during that era, of a Sunday afternoon. However if you look a bit deeper into the peice you will see that the lady assumes the alter ego of a woman of ill repute when she simulates the act of fellatio and handjobbio with her instrument. Its a very deep and moving peice (said in a Brian Sewel voice).

Don't be so silly man! I know my choices aren't the best but I don't like that music for the women! It's just catchy. :blush:

Oh and who's Nigel? :rolleyes::lol:

sorry Neil, I do apologise. After watching the clip I must have been thinking of going for a sock. Easy Mistake :lol: