Get of my dinner fox ( Pic )

Claytons Guns

Dazza,

Photoshop had not occurred to me. :no: It is quiet possible. :angry: What worried me about the photo is how was the camera man in position to take the photo.

Having said that, Golden Eagles do take foxes. That is how you have a provision in the Hunting Laws now that you can use, as many "Dogs" as you like to flush a fox for Falconry.

Tiercel.

That is well cool.

I gotta get me a pet Golden Eagle to take care of those f'in foxes that have recently started going through my bins.

As an aside, a mate of mine has a wife who is perhaps the worst cook ever. They have a great tale of how she cooked spag bowl, no one in doors touched it and the whole lot got binned - huge argument that night in that house - you take me for granted... I tried to cook a meal... the least you could do is eat it and set an example for the children... you know how it goes. Anyways, that night the local foxes raided their bins - the foxes ate all the baby's sh***y nappies and left the mountain of spag bowl untouched. :angry:

They also fly them at Roe deer in Hungary.

In Russia they fly Golden Eagles at Wolves.

They are magnificent birds, £3000. but if you got the time and ground to fly them they are amazing.

Very good at Hare's over here as well, but need a lot of ground to hunt them. :good:

They hunt foxes in Kazakstan with them as well :yes:

As for killing the fox, it would drive it's talons through the skull.