Two clays with one cartridge

sitsinhedges

Myself and a group of friends were shooting some clays in my field. I noticed a pair of clays clinking against each other as they came over (we were sending the clays over some big conifers)

I asked if you were allowed to shoot two with one cartridge and was told that was fine.

Imagine their surprise (and mine actually) when I did just that with the next pair. Had to wait until they were clinking against each other but it was deliberate.

Last Sunday Anni broke 3 clays with 2 carts as the dopey ref sent the A bird twice as well as a the B on a report pair. So he hit the A with the first shot then the A & B with the 2nd.

Done it at skeet myself but was told pair again, I don't like skeet I like sporting (said in an Aldi advert type of way).

Howay Shaun! i have told you this before, first time pair again nothing to count, same with second pair. then third pair if it happens again first bird kill second bird loss.

Yes but you know I struggle with short term memory loss, it's an age thing.

Now what where we talking about again?

:shaun:

I broke a driven target with the plaswad the other week, second time i've done this in the time i've been shooting clays...does it mean i'm a lucky **** or just **** :sly:

Azzurri

Take it you know that you are too far in front if the wad hit the clay. :lol:

chiefy always shoot the second bird first :good: