very angry.

aga man

Just out of curiosity you have not done anything to upset someone as it sounds like a fun way to get your own back on someone who has done something that really peed me off I must confess that I have thought about doing something like this but did not have the guts to do it. :good: :good: :good:

the thought did cross my mind mate, but when i discovered a new propshaft from landrover was £400 i guess there lays the answer :sick: . i will wait up for a while tonight and if there stupid enough to come back i will show them a fun way to get your own back ;)

Youre possibly lucky they didnt take the Cat Converter at the same time, at work we had 3 taken from Ford Rangers in two nights in three seperate locations and over 40 miles apart. They were not cheap to replace.

not suprised you mentioned the cat. the copper who came to investigate said they spend a lot time each week dealing with stolen cat converters. mercedes sprinters seem to be popular round here.

Ah cool, my error. Hope it lasts though mate, keep your receipt just incase it needs to go back. I've had plenty of Landy's and some of the Britpart parts quality have been a bit poor.

Jonathan

cheers mate, hopefully it will last! i kept my receipt and the guy i bought it from is very reputable. he worked as a parts manager for landrover for many years, and nows runs his own landy parts business. hopefully it will be ok. :)