rat shooting video.....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That pulsar looks a great bit of kit.

I'm looking for something for shooting rats at night but cant justify that sort of money on a bit of fun once the fields are cut and we get more rats around the house.

Are there any recommendations for a less expensive NV setup to use with my AA410 or HW80 ?

Take a look at the NiteSite NS50 or NIteSite200. Retail at £400 (NS50) and £600 for the NS200. Both can be used with any scope, and the 200 will give you added range. The NS50 is good for about 50 yards, and ideal for ratting/rabbiting with air rifle or rimfire. I use a NS200 with my .243 & .22-250.

Take a look at the NiteSite NS50 or NIteSite200. Retail at £400 (NS50) and £600 for the NS200. Both can be used with any scope, and the 200 will give you added range. The NS50 is good for about 50 yards, and ideal for ratting/rabbiting with air rifle or rimfire. I use a NS200 with my .243 & .22-250.

ive seen some vids of these steve and i must admit they do look good mate...atb

Cracking shooting and a cracking video :good:

I really enjoyed watching that - thanks for posting it :yes:

Cheers Paul glad you liked it mate...atb

welldone!! good video,classic "acting" in the starsky&hutch style from the rats!!

Cheers mate...atb

Nice vid major problem there youve done the landowener proud well done mate.

Thanks mate...atb

Great video, I can't seem to get enough of seeing rats blatted with night vision. I almost wish my farmers did not poison them quite so efficiently.

I was wondering what gun you were using until I read the comments.. shooting them up the backside ain't on with an airgun, but the rimfire certainly does the business. Keep up the good work !

Great video, I can't seem to get enough of seeing rats blatted with night vision. I almost wish my farmers did not poison them quite so efficiently.

I was wondering what gun you were using until I read the comments.. shooting them up the backside ain't on with an airgun, but the rimfire certainly does the business. Keep up the good work !

cheers mate...atb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...