Which Airgun would you love to own?

bullet boy

my dream may come true!!!!! going to look at a air ranger on Monday, its only 3 months old and has the mtc viper scope on top of it..... looks stunning in the pics!!!! i hope its everything i want it to be!!!!!

Great news Steve!Hope its the one!Lets us know how you get on mate.

Daystate Air Ranger for me. Although I'm a big fan of the HW 97 KT Synthetic. Not normally a big fan of synths, preferring natural wood, but I really like th 97kt. It's taking me a lot of will power to not run out and buy one, in .22, to compliment the .177 AA S510. Perhaps with a 3-9 scope. Thank goodness it's a faff to buy Air guns over the internet, or itchy fingers might get the better of me!!

The thing about the Daystate range is that they have the BEST names for air rifles! Huntsman, Wolf, Ranger and Wolverine etc. is there any other company that has a better named range?!

just to let everyone no who commented......i went and got that air ranger today and its stunning.....what a great rifle...!!!! came with mk4 silencer gun bag and a mtc viper scope which is fantastic!!!!!

looking forward to killin some rabbits with it very soon!!!!! ;)

Good on you. I saw an Air Ranger Tactical at the range yesterday - all black - it looked very good.

just to let everyone no who commented......i went and got that air ranger today and its stunning.....what a great rifle...!!!! came with mk4 silencer gun bag and a mtc viper scope which is fantastic!!!!!

looking forward to killin some rabbits with it very soon!!!!! ;)

Well done Steve.What calibre is it mate?Put pics up if you can of your new pride and joy!

ATB.