4x4 forums as good as pigeonwatch

casts_by_fly

Hi All,

As per the title, are there any good UK 4x4 forums that are a good as PW?

Thanks,

Rick

Which 4x4 have you got?

I'm signed up to TheD2boys club forum for Discovery 2's, and it's an excellent forum.

Much better than the Landyzone forum which I visited about four times before signing off.

Cos

Which 4x4 have you got?

I'm signed up to TheD2boys club forum for Discovery 2's, and it's an excellent forum.

Much better than the Landyzone forum which I visited about four times before signing off.

Cos

Nothing wrong with landyzone….its one of the most information filled landy forums on the net if not the most

Nothing wrong with landyzone….its one of the most information filled landy forums on the net if not the most

The moderation of the forum is pretty non existent. People attacking and swearing at each other. Sorry, not for me.

TheD2BoysClub forum is a fantastic site with great members on there. I've lost count how many times I've read the phrase "there's no such thing as a silly question" by people who genuinely want to help.

Anyway, that's definitely my preference.

Cos

The moderation of the forum is pretty non existent. People attacking and swearing at each other. Sorry, not for me.

TheD2BoysClub forum is a fantastic site with great members on there. I've lost count how many times I've read the phrase "there's no such thing as a silly question" by people who genuinely want to help.

Cos

sounds like the perfect place for you :yes:;)

Cos

I understand where you're coming from on that but with the amount of times that stuff gets covered over and over again on there and the fact that they have a very good built in search engine the members get a bit pissy when the same thing pops up once a week because some guy who's signed up and with his first post asks for major mechanical help and cant be bothered doing any leg work himself.

Theres even a few sections with walkthroughs from a professional mechanic however its mainly the "whats the biggest tyre I can fit" question that gets the most abuse as theres a sticky thread with a chart and size calculator along with mods needed for each size

Anything goes section is anything goes and it does state when you join up that its not like any other forum

Which 4x4 have you got?

Cos

Ya got to be tough to survive landyzone :lol: :lol:

Especially in 'Anything goes eh!! :yahoo: I'm Soloby Rob over there. :yes::lol:

Ya got to be tough to survive landyzone :lol: :lol:

Yeah, you got to be 'really ard' to survive the keyboard warriors on the Landyzone forum!!

I'll stick with the softies on TheD2BoysClub forum, more man love happening there.....

Cos