Santa Ponca

Big Marty

Dad stays there in the familly pile I've not been to the celts Dad is the only Bluenose on Mallorca that goes to mass every Sunday :lol: we used to drink in the Acorn with Gadaffi and some of his cronies till it shut down. Shirley now has Scotch corner so the team drink there now. I'm trying to sneak over for a couple of days soon as there are some superb resteraunts there plus I like snorkelling at the small cove. :good:

Dad stays there in the familly pile I've not been to the celts Dad is the only Bluenose on Mallorca that goes to mass every Sunday :lol: we used to drink in the Acorn with Gadaffi and some of his cronies till it shut down. Shirley now has Scotch corner so the team drink there now. I'm trying to sneak over for a couple of days soon as there are some superb resteraunts there plus I like snorkelling at the small cove. :good:

Watch oot in case Green peace try to tow ye back oot tae sea Tam :P :P :P:lol: :lol:

Santa Ponsa in July is like being on holiday in West Belfast :ernyha:

Ha ha that was funny mucker, there was a few about in August to. Great spot though, ran in to a man from Portadown big Rangers supporter, he was the funniest man,,said the last time he saw that many Celtic shirts in one place he was throwing bricks at them.fair play to him but he went to the Bar with us every night Rangers Shirt and all, got a lot of ribbing but gave as good as he got.. He was some Crack........

Have to say that neither Bally Ponsa, nor an establishment called the celts well, would be somewhere I would either frequent or be welcome in :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not at all mate you would be more than welcome. As I said above bit of stick but no hassle, that sort of **** is not welcome but you are any time.

Ha ha that was funny mucker, there was a few about in August to. Great spot though, ran in to a man from Portadown big Rangers supporter, he was the funniest man,,said the last time he saw that many Celtic shirts in one place he was throwing bricks at them.fair play to him but he went to the Bar with us every night Rangers Shirt and all, got a lot of ribbing but gave as good as he got.. He was some Crack........

It was the same last year in Greece. We went to an Irish bar in Rangers tops and the banter was great.

It was the same last year in Greece. We went to an Irish bar in Rangers tops and the banter was great.

Do you not find mate that when on Holidays we can except each others differences, but when we come home it's back to the same ole ****...That's both sides we are all as bad as each other.this young lad from Glasgow started to talk to me while away, saying things like I hate orange men and we should keep fighting to free Ireland. I listened to this for a while and then I asked him have you ever been to N.Ireland answer NO. I asked him have you ever met an Orange man answer NO. Its idiots like that on both sides that keep it all going.

i often wonder with all the hatred for britain,did any republican ever sit and think that if it was n`t for british forces in world war 2 ireland may well be under nazi rule today. as far as i make out it would surprise you the amount of british money tied up in the south,let alone the fact that the irish government is in debt to the eyeballs to europe. old ireland is dead and never could survive on it`s own,can`t see what the struggle is all about.enough bother in my life wanting listening to it when i was away on holidays lol . little time for any of it