Pavmans 2012 Maize shoot bolting bunnies

pavman

update

Its looking like some time next week i will give all the notice i can but it may be very short, just my luck its my on call week, may not even make it myself!

I got a call sat at 10am from the next farm over to join a couple of guns and make up numbers as they where short, myself and The Duke turned out and we eneded with 140 Rabbits and a charlie and one charlie slipped the net (big field) its not the norm to get so many rabbits but the lad who looks after that bit has no quad like me so cant get round as much..... i will contact all via txt near the time with address and details etc the farm has B&B we can look at if anyone wants to stop over they may have space....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update

Its looking like some time next week i will give all the notice i can but it may be very short, just my luck its my on call week, may not even make it myself!

I got a call sat at 10am from the next farm over to join a couple of guns and make up numbers as they where short, myself and The Duke turned out and we eneded with 140 Rabbits and a charlie and one charlie slipped the net (big field) its not the norm to get so many rabbits but the lad who looks after that bit has no quad like me so cant get round as much..... i will contact all via txt near the time with address and details etc the farm has B&B we can look at if anyone wants to stop over they may have space....

Sounds good then...hopefully next thursday as thats my rest day

make sure you comb your wizard beard Grandalf we have a guest coming i have not told anyone about, he may wish to just have a quite shooting day, but he may have a camera and a note pad and you will want to look your best :good:

Edited by pavman

Got your PM thank you. I'm good for any day except 20th as I'm pheasant shooting.

We have a cople of res waiting in the wings but i hope we get going in time for you to join us.....

All the numbers now in my phone so it should be quite simple once we get word!

Edited by pavman

next thursday next thursday please xxxx hugs

Pavman - Is it alright to be with this chap in a big field of maize?

XXXX's and hugs???

Is this the Leeds bit or the Norfolk coming through?

I shall wear my chestie waders just to be on the safe side...

Have lost comb. I know I had it last year.

Will attempt to look proff.. prof.. proffess... like a rabbit shooter should.