A hard day on targets

swiss.tony

Thought id have a few shots with a mate who knocked a home made target up at work come on then lets see how good she is so short ride up to are 500yrd range this was out at 250 and one at 400 had a cracking laugh trying to hit the 400yrd target it was only 2 " square not a chance in hell had 10 shots so im sticking to 250yrd that's my limit .

And his Target needs some more work and maybe a new head looks a bit battered but hay ho still good day out in sun how come i can hit a 2" chunk of steel at 250 then miss a fox at 150 if i miss again im selling it for sure .

Just what you need after a morning at work.

Few pic"s off .223 damage

swiss

post-23051-0-28072400-1347729527_thumb.jpg

post-23051-0-58575900-1347729539_thumb.jpg

post-23051-0-70623300-1347729556_thumb.jpg

Edited by swiss.tony

Great stuff and good fun too Tony. We do a similar thing when I have a few of the Rifle club members up at the quarry on Sunday mornings. I go to the poulty farm next door and get a tray of eggs to use as targets. We were shooting them quite easily at 200 yards last time so next time we will stretch the range out to 250 yards and keep doing that, stretching the range each time. In my opinion it's the best way to improve on your accuracy and have plenty of fun at the same time, and when you hit an egg with something like a .243 you know that you have done it!

1000 you have a laugh carn"t hit owt near 400 in wind i don't need to be that good just need to stop missing foxes at close range so its practice practice practice and any 1 on here say they don't miss is full of pooooooo

I don't miss ........

It's more like I can't hit it !!!!!!! Lol

Good shooting m8 well done