MY NEW SCOPE

edge007

Nice scope mate :good: the stock blends in with the laminate flooring :lol:

:good: :good:

its a nice scope especially if you bought the 60 ret, be ideal on most rifles you could put it on. Where the money pays off is not loosing zero and being able to take the odd knock without effect and having something that simply lasts

Yes its the 60 ret with red dot in middle of cross hair which you can turn on/off - i find it alot better with the dot on

Very nice bit of equipment and yes, whats the point of working your butt off if you don't get some nice toys every now and again.

When I bought my Swarovski PF 24 years ago it felt very expensive. Now I see how cheap it really was, I am sure the same will be true of the Zeiss.

I bought it to last me - ive gone through alot of scopes, various makes and mags, this ones a keeper!! I was looking at the Swarovski's, bit out of my price range!!!

its one of the reasons I prefer to have fewer rifles, you can then justify better glass. The problem is you can still upgrade them but the up side is decent scopes hold their value well. My current swaro 5-30x50 is fantastic can't see it ever being sold the IR is very similar to the zeiss and it does let you take shots you wouldn't otherwise. First proper shot with it was on a roe buck but shooting into a wood so very dark, I would have struggled without it you get straight onto a target very fast.