was a rush but payed off

matty*

ok so first things first this bag was shot last Wednesday.

rite so id been watching this bean stubble field from the carpark of my work for the last 3weeks with more and more pigeons showing each day.

i had no idead who own/farm the land so had been waiting to see a tractor or farmer near by for a while.so on the tuesday went out for a smoke on luch brake and there was a big blue tractor in the next feild, i wasted no time in getting in my truck getting straight over and and asking for permission or if it wernt the land whoes it was. its was the farmers son a reli nice bloke i must add, he informed me the bean stubble wasnt his land but the stubble field next to it was and i could shoot there as much as i wanted, he wasnt sure who farmed the beans anymore.this left me thinking now do i wait for weekend or hit it tommow?

after lunch break i booked next day off :good:

on my way home from work i fort to my self o **** id left hide poles and magnet arms in my mates truck not thinking id need them in the week and to make things worse had just heard that rain was coming in over nite and the next day. things deffently wernt looking on my side for the next day.

i went over to see a bloke who lives just across the road from me and pleaded with him to see if i could borrow some hide poles, he lent me his magnet, battery and hide poles and also gave me 12 teal he had shot that morning. what a bloke !!!!!!

so after everything it gradually came together i picked up 250 cartridges and 12 pigeons from mu uncle that evening.

from being very unprepared i was ready from a lot of help from some reli nice people who i now owe a pint or too.

i arrived at the stubble at 8 was shooting by nine and packed up at four with 101 picked and better still the rain held off :good:

not the best picture but was taking last thing by my boss who agreed to come over and take it in exchange for a few pigeons.

post-56324-0-97770100-1350848417_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone watched feild again today maybe chance of another go( hopefully not as rushed as last time).

I make things out of fibre glass and carbon fibre.

There is a drain a small farm track and the bean stubble that seperates my car park from the feild. So not to bad to keep an eye on tho i have been using binoculars.