Get ya tats out !!!

mad1

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as above poster Ive got me wedding ring done, only top of finger mind as the tattoo man couldnt do the underside, initials of wife and kids on chest, and on back an artists image of Gerrard Winstanley standing on a shovel with DIGGER MADE IN ENGLAND BENEATH.

Mine was done in 99, looks a bit cack compared to the above, there used to be a small cross in the middle and it was filled in between the 2 black bands with yellow/gold ink.

KPyb7.jpg[/img]

Here you go mate. It does seem to have faded a bit.

ringfinger.jpg

Edited by ME

were did you get this done bud?

Hi Mate,

This was done at Andy Barbers studio in New Malden, very well known in the area I think it's called 220 now as that's the address in Burlington Road.

Outline was done freehand by Andy then shading was done by an artist called Texola Von Diablo (Tex) he's left now though I think there was a bit of bad blood between them?

Looking at your location I'd take a serious look at Tattoo FX in Burgess Hill, I posted a link in the other tattoo thread, two seriously good artists working out of there and it's a pleasure being in the studio.

You're made to feel really welcome by Ness, and not snarled at by some bolshy receptionist like some studios I've visited.

:good:

Illegitimate non sanding compound?

Illegitimi non carborundum is a Latin phrase meaning "Do not make illegal copies of this disk."

The freckles look very realistic though :good:

Edited by ME

Illegitimi non carborundum is a Latin phrase meaning "Do not make illegal copies of this disk."

The freckles look very realistic though :good:

I'm glad you noticed the freckles,they took hours to be put on,and i was worried they would not show up that well :good:

Hi Mate,

This was done at Andy Barbers studio in New Malden, very well known in the area I think it's called 220 now as that's the address in Burlington Road.

Outline was done freehand by Andy then shading was done by an artist called Texola Von Diablo (Tex) he's left now though I think there was a bit of bad blood between them?

Looking at your location I'd take a serious look at Tattoo FX in Burgess Hill, I posted a link in the other tattoo thread, two seriously good artists working out of there and it's a pleasure being in the studio.

You're made to feel really welcome by Ness, and not snarled at by some bolshy receptionist like some studios I've visited.

cheers for the heads up bud. had mine done locally but im looking for somthing more.

thay get busy down there?

john

cheers for the heads up bud. had mine done locally but im looking for somthing more.

thay get busy down there?

john

No probs,

As you can imagine there can sometimes be a wait but I got lucky, I only needed an hour for something quite simple so I went back the following week.

Pop in or ring they really are friendly, people obviously cancel appointments if the cash is tight freeing up space.

To be honest I get much more comfort having to wait a few weeks for an appointment and not walking in to a studio where an artist is ready to go.

For Neil the wait is sometimes a couple of months but Elliot is an amazing artist.

Hi Mate,

That's who did mine, Andy that is.... was a few years ago and took around 4 months twice week.

he's bloody good but the cost is crazy now too.

http://s1336.beta.photobucket.com/user/jessejames43/media/Tatts004.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Take a look at these babies...

http://www.facebook....402963716425974

lee

Edited by Jesse James

• 2 weeks later...