Anti pestering me Blimey !!

utectok

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a neighbour two doors down who hears me when on targets or plinking (HW100S) must have ears like a bat, she knows someone is shooting but in her ignorant state puts it down to a shotgun. I think perhaps she has never heard a shottie being fired.

Education is the answer. Next time you see a rat shoot it with the twelve. Then nip round and knock on the door to check she hasn't had a heart attack! :lol:

As for the letter to the OP, I wouldn't worry too much. I'd just hang a few brace on the gate with a note telling people to help themselves... She'll be the passer by who looks the most upset! :devil:

I think this is all getting over the top I would keep the letter and envelope and make a not of when you got it and then forget all about it as I do not think that you will here any more from them and I think you would look a bit of a fool tacking it in to your FEO.

I have to agree here. There isn't anything in it of any relevance, really. It makes no threats and seems to say nothing which is remotely illegal. At best it's someone sounding their opinion.

Keep it for reference in case anything else more threatening turns up but it probably won't.

J.

I bet they have a car with leather seats have a leather wallet or handbag,leather shoes,leather belt. They eat chicken on a Sunday and will be having turkey for crimbo dinner. bacon for breaky and steak for a meal out,then they call you? ???

I've had that conversation before - basically anti's divide animals into two groups - one's they consider cute (cats, foxes, squirrels) and one's they consider tasty (cows, chickens, pigs).

Basically, in their eyes, it's OK to kill something for their handbag, lunch or creature comfort as long as it's not 'cute'. Other animals may be killed, but you're never allowed to shoot them - that's bad apparently...

It's all hypocritical nonsense.

To chime in with my guess, I'd say a woman, at least two cats. Maybe retired or possibly a stay at home wife (someone with time on their hands). Probably on the parish council or some other local society.