Anti pestering me Blimey !!

utectok

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the point of that? People that indulge in that **** aren't interested in a reasoned debate or any reply else they'd stick their address on it.

At least it's civilised.

Want to buy a trail cam for your front door?

Tell your FEO in case something more unpleasant follows.

P.S.

Any batty but well meaning ladies nearby with a fascination for cats and pigeons?

Edited by Mungler

Probably too late now with that letter, but if you get another, handle it as little as possible. One of the easiest things to recover fingerprints from is paper using the ninhydrin process.

Put it in a plastic sleeve and take it straight to the police.

I don`t suppose they will be either able to, or interested in doing anything with it at this stage in the letters contents, but at least they will have untainted evidence in their posession should it escalate.

After the IRA and a few other religious terror groups, the police regard home grown animal rights extremists as a significan security threat.

Don`t let them fob you off.

No mention of fox so it isn't from Brian May or Bill Oddie!

It's such a shame that some people just do not understand county life and are only prepared to see things the way that they want to se them through tunnel vision!

Watch that your motor doesn't get "touched" overnight!

Do you keep old christmas cards (so you know who to send to next year) do you have any from your neighbours? If not send all your neighbours an early card and check the hand writing when they do the same to you, it's someone who watched you carry the goose from your car to house!

just be careful when you start the investigations mate as about 3 years back everyone in our area got a copy of a letter that had been sent to someone who lives around the corner from me complaining about his dog and the person was threatening to shoot his dog over the fence( filed it away and thought it a couple of peeps having a pop at each other). some time later i'm putting my rifle in the car to go to the gun club and this bloke walks up in front of my car so as i cannot drive away and i buzz the window down, "is that a gun you got there" he says "don't be nosey" i say to him as i don't know him so he asks again so i repeat myself , it then dawns on me he's been drinking and he tells me he got this letter about his dog so i stop him and say ok thanks for posting a copy through my door when it's nothing to do with me and if i had a problem with him or his dog i would be beating a path to his door. off he goes swaying and muttering... few days later the neighbour stops me and said someone else around the corner had stopped his mrs and told her "do you know your next door neighbour has guns..........see how it all escalates

just be careful when you start the investigations mate as about 3 years back everyone in our area got a copy of a letter that had been sent to someone who lives around the corner from me complaining about his dog and the person was threatening to shoot his dog over the fence( filed it away and thought it a couple of peeps having a pop at each other). some time later i'm putting my rifle in the car to go to the gun club and this bloke walks up in front of my car so as i cannot drive away and i buzz the window down, "is that a gun you got there" he says "don't be nosey" i say to him as i don't know him so he asks again so i repeat myself , it then dawns on me he's been drinking and he tells me he got this letter about his dog so i stop him and say ok thanks for posting a copy through my door when it's nothing to do with me and if i had a problem with him or his dog i would be beating a path to his door. off he goes swaying and muttering... few days later the neighbour stops me and said someone else around the corner had stopped his mrs and told her "do you know your next door neighbour has guns..........see how it all escalates

CRANKS thats all they are,

ATB

Flynny

Why should a goose' life be more tragic than that of a crow, pigeon or squirrel? because it's bigger and more anthropomorphic? Some anti's mentality is fallible. I hope she doesn't eat meat, wear leather or do anything that indirectly shortens the natural life of an animal. How tragic that would be.

Find out who it is and offer an oven ready brace.

Don't suppose you will be hanging any pheasants or ducks like I do from my front door for a while lol

I had a malicious call to my phone at home once they threatened bomb they didn't even withhold their number police were very helpful & did a visit to said who turned out to be a kid & parents had no knowledge

I know it's hard but take it as a piece of salt