anyone got a mistubishi l200 or shogun sport

darebear

has anyone got a mitsubishi l200 or shogun sport and if so, average mpg?

diesel or petrol.

ok, and is there any reason why i cant bold my posts, and why i get a grey explorer user promt box in the right-hand corner every time i try?

Dare,

Yes, I have the Sport Warrior, MPG is not great, but then if you want good MPG get a 1.1 diesel Corsa

I currently get 350 miles to a tank of £60 (can't be ***** to work it out, I think its about 25 mpg)

i didn't buy it for economy, I brought it for its looks!

Second question... I have no idea!

Adam

I have a 2000 model L200 4Life crewcab. MPG varies greatly depending on use. I put £55 in on average, which fills it from nearly empty. Best I've ever had on that was 450 miles, being gentle. On the other end of the scale, driving it really hard with a ton in the back most of the time, the worst I've ever had was 175 miles on the same amount of fuel :yes:

diesel or petrol.

ok, and is there any reason why i cant bold my posts, and why i get a grey explorer user promt box in the right-hand corner every time i try?

Just buy him one you know you want to......... :yes:;):lol::lol::lol:

diesel or petrol.

Works for me, try turning the Comic Sans MS thing off maybe?

I just highlighted the text and click the bold button.

Tootling around we get 31 mpg :yp: out of our L200 Trojan diesel, if its going off-road or motorway blasting it drops to 26mpg or less :lol: .

The motoring mags are really rating the Trojan as a bargain buy at the moment, brand new they are going for around £13,000, just because the new shape L200 is out.

Plenty of room for the dogs in the back as well!

Cheers,

Rob

cheers.

so more mpg than my car. great news! muahahahahahaha

and yes hawkeye, i know i want to. arguing over colour tho. he reckons green, i want black. i keep trying the argument that he's a bloke so colour shouldnt matter to him :yp:

it'll be a squish to fit the 4 dogs in comfortably, but possible i agree.

ooo im getting excited now.

cheers.

and yes hawkeye, i know i want to. arguing over colour tho. he reckons green, i want black. i keep trying the argument that he's a bloke so colour shouldnt matter to him :lol:

Get a black one and tell him its green,

he will never know the difference i thought he was colour blind :P:P:P:P:P:lol::good:

cheers.

and yes hawkeye, i know i want to. arguing over colour tho. he reckons green, i want black. i keep trying the argument that he's a bloke so colour shouldnt matter to him :lol:

he will never know the difference i thought he was colour blind :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::good:

he bloody well is. whats funny is, he'll even have the audacity to argue over the colour of something. im like, duh? as if you can tell anyway. ask him about quaser laser. muahahahahaha :D

2005 L200 minimum 27mpg max 34. Average 1300 miles on holiday 1/2 towing 29mpg mind you im light footed :P:P:P:P:P:lol: not like Mike :D:P:P

nawwww mike drives like a little old lady :P:P:P

2005 L200 minimum 27mpg max 34. Average 1300 miles on holiday 1/2 towing 29mpg mind you im light footed :lol::lol::P:lol::lol::lol: not like Mike :D:P:P

WATCH IT HAGGIS

cheers.

and yes hawkeye, i know i want to. arguing over colour tho. he reckons green, i want black. i keep trying the argument that he's a bloke so colour shouldnt matter to him :P

he will never know the difference i thought he was colour blind :P:P:P:good:

he bloody well is. whats funny is, he'll even have the audacity to argue over the colour of something. im like, duh? as if you can tell anyway. ask him about quaser laser. muahahahahaha :P

2005 L200 minimum 27mpg max 34. Average 1300 miles on holiday 1/2 towing 29mpg mind you im light footed :P:P:lol::lol::lol::D not like Mike :P:P:P

nawwww mike drives like a little old lady :P

NO COMMENT :P:P

cheers.

and yes hawkeye, i know i want to. arguing over colour tho. he reckons green, i want black. i keep trying the argument that he's a bloke so colour shouldnt matter to him :D

Well if you want black go and get one, if you want green then i'll go and get one . Wont make much difference anyway by the time i've hammered it around the fields, it'll just be a nice shade of brown ( so i'm told thats what colour mud is :P ) So have it on the drive for me getting home. PS let this one be a month old before you crash it :D:lol::P

cheers.

and yes hawkeye, i know i want to. arguing over colour tho. he reckons green, i want black. i keep trying the argument that he's a bloke so colour shouldnt matter to him :D

Well if you want black go and get one, if you want green then i'll go and get one . Wont make much difference anyway by the time i've hammered it around the fields, it'll just be a nice shade of brown ( so i'm told thats what colour mud is :lol: ) So have it on the drive for me getting home. PS let this one be a month old before you crash it :lol::lol::lol:

ps , he just sent me a pm telling me you should buy a trailer too put all your stuff in it and ****** of to henry d,s :P:P:D:lol:

wishfull thinking :lol:

ive been driving my little diesel clio for about a month now and i realise its a very very differnt beast, but the most obvious thing i have learnt when it comes to being a tight *** is simply your right foot. I can go 250miles on £20 or i can go 150 miles, depends on how i drive and also what fuel. I recently filled up with the new shell diesel (a bit like optimax..... but diesel) and the stuff was much better performing, however i struggled to get 170 miles out of £20 worth. Now i am only using esso diesel, although this is alot more money (shell 89.3 esso 91.9) i make my money back because the esso stuff (low performing as it is) just goes alot further.

I havent done the maths, but this all means that i can get to school (60 miles a day) on about £20 fuel...... if i drive nicely.

So relivant as these MPG figures are i might point out that alot of people will drive cars like these as work trucks, and they are driven as such. They are also more likely to be constantly carrying a load or have un economic or slightly under inflated tyres.

All points to consider.

But the old shape L200 has to be a bargin at the moment, and is by far the better looking car. Shame about the turning circle.

• 3 weeks later...