How much Youv spent this year

rapid basher

WOW!!!

JUST DESTROYED MY WORKING OUT SHEET before the wife finds it!!

Just shy of £12,000 but that included a new cabinet, 2 new shotguns an L200, CZ455 complete set-up and rounds, well in excess of 6000 carts and that dont include the cost of the ferret food, dog food, vet bills all related to the sport.

I am off to cry now as that would have been off my mortgage :( NOT!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's not just me then,

When I was applying for my sgl last Xmas well just before

A friend said to me it's like a drug, it won't stop there il give you

12 months before you apply for a fac,

I thurt (like a drug) ya right!

Looks like everybody likes the everybody likes the 2/3 k mark

Would be interesting to do a poll to see what range People realy do spend

i have spent 3k so far this year, and its getting worse all i want to do is clay shot no interest in anything apart from guns and shooting i now want a fabarm 3 shot XLR 5 VELOCITY at 1.9k :no:

Already done that one, otherwise I would have got away with just carts and entry fees. Cheap year for me.

Not even sure why I purchased the Velocity as I already have 2 XLR5s :hmm:

Edited by Freakmode

Dread to think, I upgraded from a Benelli M2 to a Benelli Super Black Eagle 2, that cost £650 few trips away including one coming up to Montrose, I would say around £2,500 so far on cartridges, memberships to clubs, local shoot etc Last year was a different story, way more that this year. I am curbing the spending on shooting this seaon as I need some new fishing kit in the summer! :)

its fuel, tyres and general motoring costs i buy cartidges and bullets in bulk and dont fire more than 25 a session- i figure i more than balance that cost with stuff on the table. Average trip away from home 1-2 times a week is about £40-£50, at home its nil but weres the fun in that i can do that anytime

I buy stuff and keep it, generally set off over 20 seasons or more the gear is cheap. I make a lot of my own kit and fix what breaks in use. Biggest gear cost might be dog leads as i keep loosing the things (thinking glow in the dark slip leads might have a ready market?)