Alpaca killed

cheekychappy

We had an alpaca farmer call today he has lost three of his alpaca picked to the bone what would kill these as they are not small things, I have been on Google and everything says they attack the fox and scare it off not fox attack alpaca,

we are going over tonight to take a look might need a lion or panther caller by the sound of it, not that you can shoot such things in the UK :no:

If it was last week i would say werewolf.Dip your bullet heads in holy water,garlic and virgin hymen and that should sort oot his problem fella.

that's possible but in Leicester the virgin hymen in noneextistant in girls over consent age

Big cats bite through the bone with ease, i suspect from your picked clean description the thing died and was picked over by crows etc

three killed so far not just the one, will find out more tonight as farmers always get a little confused

I know a couple with some alpacas and they are not faint hearted, they had issues with a distant neighbour letting a couple of ridgebacks run riot and lost some lambs to the the alpacas chased the dogs and stood their ground....

Edited by HDAV

We went and saw the farmer last night he was gutted and 7 grand down only one alpaca was killed, the baby alpaca was killed and moved 300 meters from its field, and it's mother is missing all that was left of the baby was the spine everything else was gone,

in the ground was a paw print 3 1/2 inch wide not a clue what has killed it but three fox were wandering around when we squeaked up, we made a Tenterfield fox whistle yesterday and it was also a good excuse to try it out, 12 fox called in, the whistles are brilliant and made for peanuts if you have not tried one make one it is well worth a few mins of time, these were all none urban fox that were coming in as well not like the daft town fox what we normally go for with KFC and Mc Donald wrappers as bait