Ouse wash flight

muncher

Cheers , the gun is a browning 425 with 3 1/2 inch chambers love it , had loads of auto's high end and bottom end , they all play up some more than others but an over and under is more reliable easier to shoot with ,and i don't miss the third shot ,normally only used in desperation or hope .Works for me.

jules

Just watched it again , wished id filmed more now but it was very slow going and it takes ages to go through all the filming .I also wish my brother and i could stop swearing as much as we do ,and some bits are edited in strange places as a funny comment about anyone you know can sound realy bad taken out of context so i will allways cut anything that might be taken the wrong way.

jules

Alright jules you stopped with 10 completely now , what choke are you using briley ?

I've just got id o my. Auto,s now and got 425 camo wildfowler quite surprised how it soaks up the recoil,

Give my regard to gerrard ,

Paul

Evening ,Paul,

The chokes Jules uses are Rhino .715 first shot and a Briley extra full second.I usually use Briley full and extra full.Thees chokes are very good,but are really only 3/4 and full.

Regards

Gerard