Muslim Police Protest

pavman

I can see this running and running, buit it reminds me of the speed camera debate... Police put them up to make certain stretches of road safer, but people think it's just to make the force money. Reports come out saying they have minimal or no impact on saftey, but more go up, so you have to wonder if the police will _ever_ admit they are just anotrher source of revenue.

As for politcal correctness, there should be none of it without common sense, but unfortunately common sense is not so common and the people in charge seem to be laccking it all together.

This is just another PC corect issue. Why don't the Brittish just stand up and say no, and not grovel to these T##sers after all this is our country and if they dont like it as is then ### off and face the reality of thier own homes that they fled. If this man has problems defending the brittish public or what ever he is told to do by the Brittish police then he shouldn't in the force (or this country if I had my way). Just my opinion :good:

This is just another PC corect issue. Why don't the Brittish just stand up and say no, and not grovel to these T##sers after all this is our country and if they dont like it as is then ### off and face the reality of thier own homes that they fled. If this man has problems defending the brittish public or what ever he is told to do by the Brittish police then he shouldn't in the force (or this country if I had my way). Just my opinion :good:

there was a very similar thread to this a couple of weeks ago. ill tell you why we find it so difficult to stand up and be counted, its because as ive said before, for a thousand years the loyal british have been used as cannon fodder or factory fodder,weve been murdered in our millions by self serving foreign born monarchs, and politicians that have absolutely no regard for the wishes of the public, who they forget , pay their wages.

why is it do your think that we are denied our constitutional right to referendums on contentious subjects?

its because they dont give a flying one. and now the police have disassociated themselves from the public to such an extent ,that they neither serve or protect the very people that pay their wages.

:blush: :blink: :blink:

At a slight tangent to the thread,I didn`t hear many people say that the Firefighters in Glasgow who refused to hand out fire safety leaflets at a Gay Pride march were wrong.

BTW - They were disciplined by the fire authority and the gaffer was reduced in rank which means a loss of pay and the crew have to have extra "diversification"lectures...............anyone see the film "A Clockwork Orange".

There is no respect for the police because they have not earned it. This sort of thing brings them scorn and ridicule. How are they going to sort it out?

It will never be sorted till the Politically Correct in charge are dealt with.

Pavman,

Yes we are the same, like minded, & there are a few more not far away on ths forum who think the same. You can see the change coming, people want to see Right Wing veiws, & the Goverment know it. The next election, I think will be won by the Party that takes the bull by the horns, & says enough is enough.

I for one, don't like the way this Country is getting forced to face East, the post,

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=22574

is a good example of the way councils are bending backwards for this minority.

ENOCH POWELL STILL RULES.

BJ.

year after year its get no better. people have been moaning for years

about immigration/ illegal imigrents, cost of fuel,pc do gooders.schools,hospitals,houseing,police etc

no party thats ever been in power despite there promises have ever made it better. i dont think there is enough british born and bread voters now to change it.

My wife and inlaws are all english, I am Rhodesian (I don't like being called a Zimbabwean cause I was born when it was Rhodesia, and of all the zimbaqbwean asylum seekers here, and my father lost his farm cause of the colour of our skin, that he paid for after Independance)

We where fed up with the struggle of being white in Africa, so agreed to move my wife "home". This place aint the "Great" Great Britain that I had always believed. All the Asylum seekers taking the ****, some towns you drive into you will never believe you in an English city. When my father was here, I was too embarresed to take him through Luton to a fishing shop.

People forming their own communitis, trying to dig up the dead so you don't offend a ****** ethnic minority. If they don't like it, what they doing here in the first place.

This is England, change or act English or sod off I say.

good post mm, but this is england and we must change for them.

i know its **** mate, but thats whats happening every day.

we get weaker while they grow stronger.

Stuff that Mark, like you say this is England, but why the * must england change for them. Do you see em building churches for us in Iraq.

I think the crown has lost it's shine. Maybe the BNP might be able to polish it again.

Maybe the BNP might be able to polish it again.

thats where my vote is. they cant do no worse mate.

i find viewing mosques offensive, but no one listens.

killing animals with knifes i dont like, but i cant find anyone that cares.

i want my grand kids to be able to have Christmases.

and do bah bah black sheep. i dont want to see english people to be told to strip in airports while ethnics walk round in there trick or treat clothes.

When I landed here, I had to sort out my immigration, at heathrow there was not one person on immigration that was of english decent (I remember joking to my Mrs about it, weather or not the plane got detoured somwhere else), when I had to get my residency stamp in my passport, I had two people of differant ethniticties telling me whether or not I had a right to live in this country (Us Rhodesians are originally of english decent from about 120 years ago).

I had to pay £250 just for a ******* stamp in my passport, yet the asylum seekers come here, claim asylum, get free lodgin, benefit support, everything is handed to them on a plate.........our tax money!!!

I don't want to go over the top here, but mark my words here now........watch the STD's increase. Give it two years.

about immigration/ illegal imigrents, cost of fuel,pc do gooders.schools,hospitals,houseing,police etc

no party thats ever been in power despite there promises have ever made it better. i dont think there is enough british born and bread voters now to change it.

YES there is bud, its just that the immegrants make more noise & 51+% of the british populatin don't vote....DOH!

Make the next ellection & the local ones count BE HEARD & VOTE !! if your not happy about some thing,phone your favoured councilor & let them know...thats what they are there for !! :good:

DON'T LEAVE IT TILL ITS TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES there is bud, its just that the immegrants make more noise & 51+% of the british populatin don't vote....DOH!

Make the next ellection & the local ones count BE HEARD & VOTE !! if your not happy about some thing,phone your favoured councilor & let them know...thats what they are there for !! :blink:

Spot on. :good: There are far too many people moaning but not enough people actually standing up to be counted. You've got a third of the country collecting benefits saying i'm ok jack, blair just bought me new double glazing, satelite TV and kitchen, a third sticking thier heads in the sand thinking its ok it'll be alright, someone will do something and a third that voted labour! :blush:

I for one am fed with nothing being done and will be writting to my MP for some answers. My single voice alone will never change society but if we all start to act, the voice of the many will out way the voice of the few.

I still maintain that the biggest problem with this country is one mans desire to enter the European Community. EU laws have driven this country to distraction. Don't forget that if we were not in this EU Political State, we would not have to accept these so called asylum seeks, immigrants and so called human rights bills.

Its not the fault of the Police but the fault of the ever tightening EU laws that protect peoples so called rights. No matter what political party you vote for, nothing will change until the EU leesh is untied. Government has no choice but to accept these rules as part of the EU because the so called British people do not stand up and say NO! :blink:

Make the next ellection & the local ones count BE HEARD & VOTE !! if your not happy about some thing,phone your favoured councilor & let them know...thats what they are there for !! :blink:

Spot on. :good: There are far too many people moaning but not enough people actually standing up to be counted. You've got a third of the country collecting benefits saying i'm ok jack, blair just bought me new double glazing, satelite TV and kitchen, a third sticking thier heads in the sand thinking its ok it'll be alright, someone will do something and a third that voted labour! :blush:

I for one am fed with nothing being done and will be writting to my MP for some answers. My single voice alone will never change society but if we all start to act, the voice of the many will out way the voice of the few.

I still maintain that the biggest problem with this country is one mans desire to enter the European Community. EU laws have driven this country to distraction. Don't forget that if we were not in this EU Political State, we would not have to accept these so called asylum seeks, immigrants and so called human rights bills.

Its not the fault of the Police but the fault of the ever tightening EU laws that protect peoples so called rights. No matter what political party you vote for, nothing will change until the EU leesh is untied. Government has no choice but to accept these rules as part of the EU because the so called British people do not stand up and say NO! :blink:

Like I said, I will be voting BNP not because I think its a good way to go but at least they state they will stand up for British folk, can you imagine just how much money is wasted on hand outs and processing lay abouts from other countries as we are so soft???

Take away the people who make such decisions and you take away a large part of the problem, if you vote for any party who states they will not change a thing as they are so dam PC you have yourself to blame

I am willing to bet if some old lady whos husband gave his life in a war for this country dies of cold this winter few will give a toss, if an immigrant or MUSLIM dies of the cold this winter stand by for world war 3 and lots of loonies saying it should never happen in a modern society,

I have asian friends at work, and carry asian passengers. I say this to demonstrate that I am not on a racist bash here.

Two points I'd like to make:

The loudest muslim working from our taxi office has told us the whole world will be muslim soon :blush:

Muslims have selected times when their values are important:

If something about our culture offends them it is against Allah - and it will need to be corrected. When they speak their language in our office I point out that its a secret conversation thats like us whispering in the company of friends or family - and it is bad manners in our culture. (They can speak fluent english - but drift into and out of it)

They have agreed not to whisper!

I sometimes feel that if I let my feelings come out about the way things are turning against us, a phone call Could lose me my FAC.

I feel an edit coming on :good:

I have asian friends at work, and carry asian passengers. I say this to demonstrate that I am not on a racist bash here.

Two points I'd like to make:

The loudest muslim working from our taxi office has told us the whole world will be muslim soon :blink:

Muslims have selected times when their values are important:

If something about our culture offends them it is against Allah - and it will need to be corrected. When they speak their language in our office I point out that its a secret conversation thats like us whispering in the company of friends or family - and it is bad manners in our culture. (They can speak fluent english - but drift into and out of it)

They have agreed not to whisper!

I sometimes feel that if I let my feelings come out about the way things are turning against us, a phone call Could lose me my FAC.

i really feel its a waste of time ranting about this , although i seem to do an awful lot of it.this pc **** is primarily why i left the ultra pc prison service. patience is a virtue, you are all hunters and know the value of this trait. why be patient? because it wont be too much longer before the downtrodded, decent common man, will be able to show how he feels, not just say it.

if theyd had managed to bring those planes down recently and killed all 4000 people on them, then i really believe it would have well and truly kicked off here. it would have been the catalyst to start the revolution as ian dury put it. remember, ammo will be the currency of the new millenium. :good:

v

I feel an edit coming on :blush: