Muslim Police Protest

pavman

So a Muslim Policeman has objected to duties assigned to him as he feels “Uncomfortable†guarding the Israeli embassy in London on moral grounds

http://skynews.typepad.com/my_weblog/2006/...m_policema.html

No doubt he would also feel Uncomfortable assisting citizens of any UK city attacked by his Muslim extremist brothers, one assumes on moral grounds!

Ye gods the world has gone mad

The world has gone mad especially this country once known as Great Britain. The UK is on a steady slope down due to political correctness, its about time we done what is best for this island we live on. If any colour or creed doesn't like our way then **** em off where? well I don't really care let that be their look out.

Edited by henry d

I say sack him, he knew what he was getting into when he signed up. What kind of message does this send to the rest of the force? Don't like dealing with violent drunks of a Saturday night? Simply object on moral grounds.

You are right Pavman, the world has gone mad.

Whatever next, fishmongers refusing to handle fish? Bus drivers from abroad refusing to drive on the left? Someone needs to get hold of this, nip it in the bud and stop this nonsense before it totally destroys us.

Mad indeed. Muslims are muslims first, and British second, and the sooner we get used to it, the better off we'll be.

the sooner WE get used to IT!! you must be off ya head bud..where's ya loyalty,heritage & history going...SHAME ON YOU!!

<<<<<<<STAND UP FOR YOU RIGHTS>>>>>>>

IF ANYONE CANNOT ABIDE BY THE COUNTRY THEY LIVE IN & HER RULES...

TIME THEY ** OFF!!!

TRY DRINK ALCOHOL IN A muslim state..!!! (i see why the rest of the world see 'US' as cowards!!)

TRY DRINK ALCOHOL IN A muslim state..!!!

I have been absolutely %%%% in several and never had a problem :good:

I have also, in Algeria we used to all the time, its an offence to sell a muslim alcohol, but others will sell it to you,

I have also met muslims who are only muslims in front of their own, once at other locations many act the same as us (allways when a woman is about) i asked one of them about and he said we Men are week !

Mad indeed. Muslims are muslims first, and British second, and the sooner we get used to it, the better off we'll be.

the sooner WE get used to IT!! you must be off ya head bud..where's ya loyalty,heritage & history going...SHAME ON YOU!!

<<<<<<<STAND UP FOR YOU RIGHTS>>>>>>>

IF ANYONE CANNOT ABIDE BY THE COUNTRY THEY LIVE IN & HER RULES...

TIME THEY ** OFF!!!

TRY DRINK ALCOHOL IN A muslim state..!!! (i see why the rest of the world see 'US' as cowards!!)

Its called irony mate ...

Webber - spot on. When you become a policeman, you swear to serve all without favour. His views, if accurately reported, are a disgrace. He should resign or be sacked. Some action should be taken against the clowns who let him do this. Maybe he is young and a bit naive. Superiors should have pointed out the error of his ways. If he is to stay, he needs reminding who pays his wages and where his loyalty lies - with everyone - not a selected few.

I deal with the Police almost every day and this is not representative of the vast majority. They will be as embarassed and ashamed as I am.

The BBC is reporting that the move to re-assign him was based on safety grounds because of his Lebanese relatives. Thearticle says that the move was made to stop his picture being spread around the world as a muslim/Lebanese guarding the Israeli Embassy, therefore endangering his relatives.

That part makes sense, but if you join the DPG, then you really should expect to be posted somewhere that may cause you issues.

The BBC is reporting that the move to re-assign him was based on safety grounds because of his Lebanese relatives. Thearticle says that the move was made to stop his picture being spread around the world as a muslim/Lebanese guarding the Israeli Embassy, therefore endangering his relatives.

That part makes sense, but if you join the DPG, then you really should expect to be posted somewhere that may cause you issues.

That is what is known in the trade as Bulls******g your way out of a corner you have put yourself in.

They had to say this as the police would have set a precedence for all officers coming up with this excuse.

It was also reported in the papers that an officer was stopped from joining the DC as a close friend is a Muslim extremist. The officer is now sueing for discrimination. What should happen is that he should be dragged out of the service and given a good kicking on the way for his troubles.

The police have a hard job but sometimes they do not help themselves.

Webber - spot on. When you become a policeman, you swear to serve all without favour. His views, if accurately reported, are a disgrace. He should resign or be sacked. Some action should be taken against the clowns who let him do this. Maybe he is young and a bit naive. Superiors should have pointed out the error of his ways. If he is to stay, he needs reminding who pays his wages and where his loyalty lies - with everyone - not a selected few.

I deal with the Police almost every day and this is not representative of the vast majority. They will be as embarassed and ashamed as I am.

Couldn't agree more, he is a public servant, & payed by the public, none of them are special, or above the law. Another chip at the block for them, cannot do this/that because of there ***** Religion.

ENOCH POWELL RULES

BJ.

We were discussing this at 0300hrs this morning, and it has to be said that we're all as amazed as you.

Unfortunately it's people further up the rank structure that haven't dealt with this properly in the first place.

Sadly, I think that there is a new breed of police officer joining these days and I don't think their agenda is the same as mine was when I joined years ago. :good:

The members of this forum I think reflect the views of most of middle England, (perhaps a bit more voraciously in some cases :good: ), and I think the Govt needs to take a long hard look at its' immigration/foriegn policies and listen to what the average man is saying.

Just a thought, does society get the police force it deserves?

P. (DPG)

The members of this forum I think reflect the views of most of middle England, (perhaps a bit more voraciously in some cases

This Goverment want to enter the real world, people of this country are sick & tried of the politically correct bending over backwards for the small majority religion who take offence at anything that they don't agree to.

Using there religion as an excuse. Yes I'm one of them. Makes me wonder what world I'm bringing my kids up in.

ENOCH POWELL STILL RULES.

BJ.

The members of this forum I think reflect the views of most of middle England, (perhaps a bit more voraciously in some cases

This Goverment want to enter the real world, people of this country are sick & tried of the politically correct bending over backwards for the small majority religion who take offence at anything that they don't agree to.

Using there religion as an excuse. Yes I'm one of them. Makes me wonder what world I'm bringing my kids up in.

ENOCH POWELL STILL RULES.

BJ.

BJ

at last I have another like minded friend,

I am not a radical i just voice my concerns which are many, I would love to know just who "THEY" are, who tolerate this **** and make such a silly rod for our backs, i don’t know one other person who in general disagrees with my opinion in principle on immigration and religious tolerance, that being the case what the hell is going on and why the hell, when given a vote would anyone support a main stream

party who lack the courage to tackle such issues head on and say with pride we are BRITISH if you don’t like it sling your hook and stop taking hands outs and a free medical service etc,

this guys joins the police in a multi ethnic community presumable to serve the public but wants to make his own rules up,

last time I got this mad was when a turban wearer one the right to ride his moped with no crash hat on religious grounds :good:

But then I thought if he falls off its gonna hurt so I shut up :good:

MAYBE THE START OF SOMETHING, THE BRITS CANNOT HANDLE...

HOW LONG WILL IT BE BEFORE, THEY WILL NOT PROTECT,OPERATE & GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE...COS U A CHRISTIAN...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

OH YEH!!!

DOES THAT MAKE THE COP & HIS BUDS ............................ A RACIST !!!!!!

:good:

Whilst there are a few "decent" coppers left most of them now are politicaly correct nancies who value a career path more than they value the traditional policing policies.

There is no respect for the police because they have not earned it. This sort of thing brings them scorn and ridicule. How are they going to sort it out?