Ferretting again today

Stealth Stalker

thats some good going if only my land was holding the rabbits like that ......my ferts would have a field day.

Neil and the boys have only scratched the surface here, There is so much more to do. I am hoping they will have a few free days during the Christnas break to pay an extra visit or two, or am I being greedy.

Yesterday I took 2 of the grand kids to watch, and they thought the whistle talk and sign language was really funny.

Neil and the boys have only scratched the surface here, There is so much more to do. I am hoping they will have a few free days during the Christnas break to pay an extra visit or two, or am I being greedy.

Yesterday I took 2 of the grand kids to watch, and they thought the whistle talk and sign language was really funny.

Terry

Most of the "A" Team will be about Christmas and yes i'm sure we will be up racking up the numbers.

We will need to teach Huff Huff and Rich how to neck Rabbits, to lose 2 watching them run of with a fresh skip in there stride after they have been streched and placed on the floor is to much to bare. But very funny.

PELTY :good:

Terry

Most of the "A" Team will be about Christmas and yes i'm sure we will be up racking up the numbers.

We will need to teach Huff Huff and Rich how to neck Rabbits, to lose 2 watching them run of with a fresh skip in there stride after they have been streched and placed on the floor is to much to bare. But very funny.

PELTY :good:

I always miss the funny bits.

Looking forward to some more ferreting.

I got this permission for the pigeons who have not returned since day one, I may have to invest in some Ferrets :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by bakerboy

Guest HandleBar

I always miss the funny bits.

Looking forward to some more ferreting.

I got this permission for the pigeons who have not returned since day one, I may have to invest in some Ferrets :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can rent you Tim's Two (Rhubarb & Custard) for a nominal fee :good:

Well done guys,,, Back from my 4 days in Scotland ( Picture of some of the cast that I was shooting with ) not one to name drop.. looking forward to meeting up for the next outing. Looking at the above photo's you have all done good, Warning anyone that misses a day could be washing cars or my Defender at worse

CP

post-4923-0-89832600-1356005125_thumb.jpg