Dougy

Just been reading the post in "Pigs to slaughter" and thought i would show you all my sausage :lol:

post-2987-0-45944700-1358505154_thumb.jpg

Pork & Leek,

Venison, Pork red wine (Wolf Blass Merlot) and red currant jelly, with a touch of Garlic

Tomato with chopped sun dried tomato's

all together around 36lb

I have the electric mincer here but I am hopefully changing the sausage stuffer for.a model like yours there. I have the single lever action one at present, but fancy the geared cylinder one!.

You really need to pop your recipies in the food section for us all to try :D I have put around 7 Sausage recipies in there in the past. Pigeon, Pork, Venison etc.

Looking good :good:

The leek and tomato are good but the venison are ok but not as good.needs improving . Too sweet . I used red currant jelly and would have been better using fresh berries. The stuffer is from biltong best price for a vertical. £135.

Edited by Dougy

The leek and tomato are good but the venison are ok but not as good.needs improving . Too sweet . I used red currant jelly and would have been better using fresh berths. The stuffer is from biltong best price for a vertical. £135.

saw a vertilal for <£90 :good:

http://www.bushwear.co.uk/nostyles.php?ProductID=346918&ClassID=140

Edited by Lord Geordie