Summit Impact Muller shooter at Rishton today

southrop

I have had almost every choke make under the sun, but think that Muller are the best. Without checking each shell on a pattern plate, it is hard to be precise, but kills seemed more clean. They are very, very light and unbelievably easy to clean - if indeed they need cleaning at all.

I use 2x Muller U2s for sporting and patterned them a couple of weeks ago. I shoot Sporting. In my opinion they are probably a little too tight for my liking. I know a few people who use Mullers for Sporting and use U1s. I will be ordering a couple of U1s. They are very well made and they are light and don't work loose.

Highly recommended but probably tighter than you think.

Thx guys, still pondering 2 x U2 or 2 x U3, hence the enquiries. Yes shot the comp at Rishton a bit cold hence my 40. Always keen to meet new folk, look out for the black action summit impact and say hello. Tempted to try mullers but a bit expensive for a punt in the dark.

The lad who imports them is on this forum and lives in the Bury area.

Hi ;)

Thx guys, still pondering 2 x U2 or 2 x U3, hence the enquiries. Yes shot the comp at Rishton a bit cold hence my 40. Always keen to meet new folk, look out for the black action summit impact and say hello. Tempted to try mullers but a bit expensive for a punt in the dark.

Feel free to drop me a line on: mullerchokes@hotmail.co.uk if you have any questions :)

I bought some for my Blaser and have spoken to Nick about some more for my new gun so will buy some more this week.

I personally would not use anything else given the choice. Supreme quality, don't work loose and stay clean. They are superb.

I like the constrictions as well. Forget cyl, skeet, 1/4 etc and just think U1 close, U2 medium and U3 far. In reality a pair of U2's could stay in my gun and not ever change. They will crush anything on your average sporting circuit and for me I have confidence in them and thats worth the price on its own.

One less thing to think about!