neighbours from hell

gixer1

I have a customer, an old lady who lives in a council flat she has lived in for over thirty years. Her neighbours are from a part of the world where crapping inside the living area of your home is considered disgusting, So they **** on the landing on newspaper and then throw it out of the window. The council describes this as a cultural difference.

Edited by Vince Green

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting residential disabled space is not that easy, was talking to my neighbours this morning and apparently he's been parking in front of this house for about 15 years, even when the previous tenant had a car he still parked there and made him park further away even though he was wheelchair bound!.

Getting residential disabled space is not that easy, was talking to my neighbours this morning and apparently he's been parking in front of this house for about 15 years, even when the previous tenant had a car he still parked there and made him park further away even though he was wheelchair bound!.

Have you tried speaking to the council? Do you have a blue badge? If not, get one - and speak to the council.

I have a customer, an old lady who lives in a council flat she has lived in for over thirty years. Her neighbours are from a part of the world where crapping inside the living area of your home is considered disgusting, So they **** on the landing on newspaper and then throw it out of the window. The council describes this as a cultural difference.

What? i assume you are serious, where is this?

well we had no problems till tonight.....

Use to get on very well with next door ..then they got marriaged and then the little one came along...he has changed completley and she is now a raving loony who will have a go at anyone or anyhting......as I found out today about noise ...they use to leave the dogs all day and we have heard them yapping and howling but never said anything and even offered to let them out...then the baby came along and she has a BIG set of lungs on her but again we never said anything till now...just made a joke out of it whe i saw her and she hit the roof...saying all sorts to me....so dont think will be speaking again to them at all...forget them as cba with the hassle anymore

Night shift + nextdoor bouncing there music = not a very happy henry so after a few time banging on wall and going round had to take it to next level by thumping him and turning my 1000w stack System on full and taking off to work they didnt do it agen

Did you really thump him, what with the sgc and all that pressure to behave?