How does your dog react to music?

ack-ack

My son (a seven year old Patterdale with a penchant for furniture sodomy) had his usual howl up tonight when Communication Breakdown came on the radio. It was on MW so the reception was pants but as soon as the Bass struck up he was doing tilty head and looking at the radio like the recently disgraced HMV dog. He never usually howls unless there are the long tailed things around.

What music or sound rocks your dog's world?

A friend visited me from London a few years back and parked up next to the church out the back. He brought along his Jack Russel that had a previously unknown violent reaction to church bells. At the inquest over a few beers at the local and sporting tattered jeans and an open wound, my shocked buddy stated that he'd never heard bells before but hated loud noises. The bells sent him absolutely ballistic, I was too shocked to laugh but did when the little ****** had enough of ragging his leg and then nonchalently minced of for a whizz when they stopped chiming 8 pm