New Stuff

Alrighty then.

Not been on here much lateley due to workload, but as my "busy season" ends it looks like I'll be returning to duty at the UK ShootWarehouse.

Now then just thought I'd tell ya'll about a few new gadgets and gizmos that we've just got in.

Uvision paints.

The following products are now painted with special UVision paints, an ultra violet enhancing paint which makes presents the decoys as the birds would see it. Ever wondered why when you shoot a bird and it lands some way out in the field why it seems all the birds want to go and land with just that one Pigeon? Ever wondered why a pigeon knows exactly which tree his mates are in when a tree is in full leaf? Check this out...SILLOSCIENCE AND UV DECOY PAINTS

We are proud to announce we have been appointed European Distributors for the fantastic range of decoys produced by SilloSocks in the States. These decoys combine the best features of a Sillouette decoy and a Windsock decoy hence the name SilloSocks.

Currently we are importing Mallard Duck and Drake, Canada Goose and Pink foot goose. Geese are available in head up or head down variations. Head and neck are fully flock coated. The Windsock body is made from non glare Tyvec and screen printed in special UV enhancing paint. Geeese £6 each, Ducks £5.50. Pigeonwatch discount applies.

Now then onto the new Pigeon stuff.

We currently have stock of the new Sillosock Pigeon Decoys. They feature the same technology as the Waterfowl deeks, i.e flock coated, UV enhancing paint, 2 oz weight each decoy, flat pack to save space, self inflating and self adjusting into prevailing wind direction (thus no need to change your pattern, deeks always will face into wind), and they will also bounce and wobble in the breeze. Available in head up or head down versions and supplied with spring steel mounting pegs. £3.95 each. Pigeonwatch discount applies.

U-caller: Some of you have heard of the U-caller others may not have. A very cool digital caller, and a LOT cheaper than some of the rather flambouyantly priced ones on the market. £87 with external speaker. This superb electronic caller features a clear built in speaker and comes with two sound cards with 4 calls on each card. One button press for each call. Volume adjustable with On/Off switch. Powered by 4 AA Batteries (included ) External speaker makes this thing REALLY loud! Calls on chip: Dog Fox, Vixen, Crow, Magpie, Teal, Rabbit, Hare, Widgeon. Check the website. ukshootwarehouse.com

Sillosocks Hypa Flap.

I thought I'd save the best 'til last.

hypa%20flap.gif

New in we have the Sillosocks Hypa-Flap Pigeon decoys. Now what can I say.....Its a flapping decoy that fits straight on your Rotary machine. Start the machine spinning and watch the Hypa-flaps come to life using only the draft of the air blowing over the decoys as they rotate. These are the closest your going to get to real pigeon flapping speed folks. The white wing bars go boo-loo.....silly fast. Some of you might have seen them at the 2006 Game Fairs on demo, and now at long last they are available.

We now have stock of final production versions with the new high detail feather artwork, and of course the incorporation of UVision Ultra Violet enhancing paints. A FREE DVD is available if you want to see how effective these deeks really are. ALTERNATIVELEY CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A SMALL CLIP

Kdubya and myself saw the ones that fit on the magnet when we were down at Will's earlier this month Will gave a demmo.

He had it on a magnet arm and spun round in circles in the workshop they certainly flapped very realistically.

To be honest i was hopeing he would get dizzy and fall on his ****..no such luck. :/:/:good::lol::good::P

Kdubya and myself saw the ones that fit on the magnet when we were down at Will's earlier this month Will gave a demmo.

He had it on a magnet arm and spun round in circles in the workshop they certainly flapped very realistically.

To be honest i was hopeing he would get dizzy and fall on his ****..no such luck. :/:/:good::lol::good::P

Yes. but did you BUY any?

Dave k

To be honest i was hopeing he would get dizzy and fall on his ****..no such luck. :/:/:lol::P:good::P

Yes. but did you BUY any?

Dave k

No because they were not i full production and the ones we saw were what they had for testing,

Will was waiting for them to come in with the correct paint on them...:P:lol::lol::good:

Will. how robust would the pigeon magnet sillosocks be? Will they go in a deek bag ok?

P.

Hi,

Well they look VERY flimsy on first glance, however the actual body of the decoy is VERY strong. Try ripping it. You wont get very far!! The sillouette chest and head is made from corrugated plastic, and is very tough in itself.