prices

highest I was quoted this year was £4.00 a poult and that was from the game farm witch we have been using for over 20yrs will now have to switch supplier :no: :no:

He's a very good friend of mine and let's me have them cheap.

Their not that price for everyone.

in that case...... you lucky sod!!! fair play chap :yes::good:

Depending on ur circumstances but i doubt i would change from game farm i had been using for 20 years if the poults are good.

I don't even phone around, i phone the local gamefarmer and his poults are 2nd to none so happy to pay wotever he charges, althou he is pretty reasonable usually :good: (£3.45 last year)

My old boss used to say never scrimp on the quality of the poults or their feed, it's a false economy, u may get away with it on a good year but not in a bad 1 like we tend to get nowadays

very true scotslad if money was not a big factor in our shoot I probably would stick with him, but I cant see no reason for him to be so far over everyone elses prices this year! and as for scrimping no way, as you said what you put in you get back out I will be switching to a very good game farm that has had great feedback on there birds.