Catton rifle shoot meet weekend 8th/9th june 2013

SPARKIE

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh! Why oh why didn't I read this sooner!?

Fac's in for a variation and won't be back until mid June at least knowing lincs police. And I'll be out of ammo by then the way I've been battering the bunnies lately.

IF the firearms people seriously pull their thumbs out of their backsides, when's the latest I can get my name down?

Fac's in for a variation and won't be back until mid June at least knowing lincs police. And I'll be out of ammo by then the way I've been battering the bunnies lately.

IF the firearms people seriously pull their thumbs out of their backsides, when's the latest I can get my name down?

You must have someone local that could help you out, if not there will be plenty of folk there to offer a helping hand i am sure. As long as you bring payment of course :good:

I will (thats if any of you are interested) make some sausages for the weekend, i could make just normal sausages, well a little better than your normal sausage. :rolleyes: (i hope)

i thought of trying some rabbit and pork, does anyone fancy trying ??? and pork with a mixture of flavors,inc apricot,mango & chilli's, apple, and herbs simalar to Lincolnshire.

PS

Sparkie if you can get any bunnies in the next 2 weeks i will take them off you, just covering my base's in case i done get out :good: text me if you get a few :good:

I will (thats if any of you are interested) make some sausages for the weekend, i could make just normal sausages, well a little better than your normal sausage. :rolleyes: (i hope)

i thought of trying some rabbit and pork, does anyone fancy trying ??? and pork with a mixture of flavors,inc apricot,mango & chilli's, apple, and herbs simalar to Lincolnshire.

PS

Sparkie if you can get any bunnies in the next 2 weeks i will take them off you, just covering my base's in case i done get out :good: text me if you get a few :good:

Will do John

if its only .22lr and .17hmr I'm sure people could help get ya name down Edited by SPARKIE

Guys ive sent everyone a pm asking for payment as soon as poss im more than likely going to stop paypal payment by about the 3rd june unless otherwise discussed......please if you can send payments soon as poss it just helps me out getting stuff arranged.

going to have to get and pick some ammo up I think 1200 .22 lr and 300 .222 will just manage me for the weekend or I might bring some reloading kit with incase I run out :yahoo::whistling:

you will have to remember to put the powder in your home loads. Makes all the difference :lol: :/

Any one hanging on the fence about coming to the weekend ?

Have a look at Shooting Sports June issue and a big thanks to Chris Parkin AKA "Fister" for the write up.

Its on page 58 centre spread. Pics are from last years pigeon watch shoot, and im not sure but I recon I can see Gandalf walking down the field in front of his landy.

If any one would like to no more about the shoot or have any questions you can give me a call 07809 721869

Carl

Well done Fister, great honest write up. First time I've been a centre fold. :lol:

GRANDALF
FISHERUK + 2 PAULS AND LEE
DRWOLLY
FISTER
RADAR UK
DOUGY
FRUITLOOP
BIGDAVE123
REMY 700
SPARKIE
Blunderbust
jeffo223 and his dad
reggiegun + son

mitchf +4

cockercas

jamied123

albert 888

rallyrus

mad1 +son

taxidriver +son

lee.c +1 BEEN BANNED AND I HAVE NO CONTACT DETAILS.

DOLLYDIP + POSS SON

Edited by SPARKIE

GRANDALF
FISHERUK + 2 PAULS

DRWOLLY
FISTER
DOUGY
FRUITLOOP
BIGDAVE123
REMY 700
SPARKIE
Blunderbust
jeffo223 and his dad
reggiegun + son

mitchf +4

cockercas

jamied123

albert 888

rallyrus

mad1 +son

taxidriver +son

lee.c +1 BEEN BANNED AND I HAVE NO CONTACT DETAILS.

DOLLYDIP + POSS SON