jeffo223 and his dad
reggiegun + son

cockercas

jamied123

albert 888

rallyrus

mad1 +son

taxidriver +son

lee.c +1 BEEN BANNED AND I HAVE NO CONTACT DETAILS.

DOLLYDIP + POSS SON

another dropped out. come on boys n girls get ya names down.

Edited by SPARKIE

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive currently got 13 paid up and need to hear from a few others. the below assure me they are coming some have paid some are sorting payments also a few others not listed coming 90%on list are staying.. so still quite a few of us but we need to drum up some more support

GRANDALF
FISHERUK + 2 PAULS

DRWOLLY
FISTER
DOUGY
FRUITLOOP
BIGDAVE123
REMY 700
SPARKIE
Blunderbust
jeffo223 and his dad
reggiegun + son

jamied123

albert 888

rallyrus

mad1 +son

taxidriver +son

DOLLYDIP + POSS SON

wideload

ive had 9 drop in last couple of days just need to hear from bigdave123, remy 700, blunderbust, jamied123 if anyone knows them give them a poke ive sent pm's but had no reply's

also picked up 5 coconuts for the mythbuster rimfire section so the question goes out what pigeonwatch myths topics would you like to try. ideas umderneath.

thinking 200yrd coconuts but cant remember the myth or the post it had .22lr involved

Edited by SPARKIE

I know some going which aren't on here but through face book

I too agree with Grandalf :good:

I thought,all though not exclusive to PW mwmbers, it had been organised for PW forum members. If its open to the www "Facebook" "Tweeter" and who Knows what or who will be turning up.

Sparkie needs to pay for the use of the range, and needs to know how many people are going, just imagine what it would be like if a load of people turned up, un-invited and un-accounted for.

PS. :mad: face book :mad:

I know some going which aren't on here but through face book

Please share by pm as I know of 2 people that came last year with a pw member and are coming again this year.

Also last year it was aloud for pw members to bring there friends as some did the same this year. so it could be one of my friends or catton carls friends. either way they will be paying through me or carl

IT IS NOT OPEN TO GENERAL PUBLIC TO TURN UP PAY AND SHOOT.

There is however a public day on the 2nd june and 18th august.

Edited by SPARKIE

Any chance of a winner takes all comp ?

That is to enter for say 5 shots you each put a bottle or burger etc into the virtual "pot" and whoever hits the target ie egg at 150 ?? Takes the prizes put in by the others ?? That way someone ends up with there food and drink for the BBQ/bonfire free !!!

Can you do one for the kids/adults on airrifles too ?

That wont work - Sparkie needs to know who is going now - its getting close.

He also has out of pocket expenses so needs to get the money in.

don't worry ben we have cleared the funds needed just to book the place for the weekend.

Any chance of a winner takes all comp ?

That is to enter for say 5 shots you each put a bottle or burger etc into the virtual "pot" and whoever hits the target ie egg at 150 ?? Takes the prizes put in by the others ?? That way someone ends up with there food and drink for the BBQ/bonfire free !!!

Can you do one for the kids/adults on airrifles too ?

I think carl may have some ideas as we did have a comp last year.....but as fister said if you want to run something or have some ideas be my guest lol

Edited by SPARKIE

Catton does have a fb page and if your friend wants to shoot the pw weekend he needs to join pw and get involved by either contacting me or carl Simple really. And if he wants to camp and meet new people no probs. after all that's what the weekends for meeting new people and having a good time.

As another pulls out another joins us welcome aboard crossy666

GRANDALF
FISHERUK + 2 PAULS

DRWOLLY
FISTER
DOUGY
FRUITLOOP
BIGDAVE123
crossy 666
SPARKIE
Blunderbust
jeffo223 and his dad
reggiegun + son

jamied123

albert 888

rallyrus

mad1 +son

taxidriver +son

DOLLYDIP + POSS SON

wideload

Good to see a nice few of you coming and I will try my best to make sure you have a good time I have already got the sheep on there so they are now settled !

I do have a shoot this weekend so if you fancy a go let me no.

The pw weekend has been a relaxed shooting event and this year should be as good if not better if yournotsure about the event or coming all I can say is come and see and you will all be made very welcome and you will have a gret time and meet some good honest shooting people.

I am looking into some chalenges and will be intalks with sparky on somethings tokeep you all interested.

Dont hold back this is a possible yearly event so get your payments to sparky and have a weekend you will be talking about for a long Time

Regards and looking forward to meeting some of you

Carl

GRANDALF

FISHERUK + 2 PAULS

DRWOLLY

FISTER

DOUGY

FRUITLOOP

crossy 666

SPARKIE

jeffo223 and his dad

reggiegun + son

jamied123

albert 888

rallyrus

mad1 +son

taxidriver +son

DOLLYDIP + POSS SON

wideload

m Edwards

p stewart

mubz ?

varmintator ?

Smith4leeds

few more faces added 80% paid up now.......

Edited by SPARKIE

Well the weekend is closing in on us, is everybody ready?

Ammo bought, reloading done, tent checked, clothing gathered and brew kit assembled?

Can't find any of those big (very big) bread rolls that you seemed to enjoy so much last year!

Nothing ready yet here. Been running an event for the RBL this last weekend. Military Wives Choir and other groups.

Now it will be a scramble - lawns to be cut etc etc. Then find my tent and sleeping bag in the garage - as long as the mice haven't found it first. Should get there mid afternoon Friday.

Edited by Grandalf

bought a new sleeping bag just going to get some bbq meats from butchers and gonna freeze it. had a lovely day there yesterday in the sun until I got sunstroke.....booooo.

ive got 100 .22-250 50ish .17 Ackley hornet and 100 .17hmr and a load of .22lr. and about 250 12g

got a few things to sort out like clays and a clay trap frame to make. but im off after Wednesday for 8 days so happy days.

IF ANYONE IS THINKING OF COMING THERE IS ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT YOU NEED TO PM ME TO ARRANGE PAYMENT AND GET ON THE LIST.